Just Being With You

Interruptions

"I think this one. It's sexy and flirty, like Harry. It practically guarantees sex!" Sarah said, pointing to a white cut-out dress as we stood inside a boutique in West London. "Sarah, this is the sluttiest dress you can find without going naked." I told her, pushing the dress away from me slightly. "Exactly!" she exclaimed and I raised my eyebrows, why did she think that was good thing?
"It's your first proper date, you need to make a good impression. You can barely even remember having sex with him the first time so this time it needs to be good." she told me and I thought for a second. Maybe she was right, I did want to look good for Harry, and what better way than have great sex with him?

I bought the dress and left the shop to go home and get ready. Harry had suggested that I went for dinner at his house instead of going out and being harassed by paparazzi and fans, and to make it more special he was kicking Louis out for the night and told the boys that they weren't allowed over for the night. When I was talking to Harry on the phone Louis had interrupted, grabbing the phone and singing about us "Getting it on". He was so mature.
Anyway, there was no chance of us being interrupted and Harry had told me he would be cooking and I should wear a nice dress, hence Sarah dressing me up like her favourite hooker Barbie doll.

"What do you think?" I asked Sarah as I stepped out of my room and gave her a little twirl. "You look amazing she told me and then turned her laptop around so that the camera was facing me. "WOW!" Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis all shouted on queue, in the highest pitch they could muster. "You look, like, totally amazing" Louis said dramatically whilst the boys fell about laughing. "Thanks, but I think I look like a hooker." I told them and they laughed. "A very high class one" Zayn added as Louis, Liam and Niall began to sing the words to 'Sexy and I know it'.
"Okay then, well I'm going to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I told everybody and Liam wolf whistled.

I arrived at Harry's flat and was immediately pulled through the door. "You look amazing, I like your dress." Harry murmured as he ran his hands up and down my body appreciatively. The dress was a good idea, I concluded as I felt Harry getting more and more excited as our kisses progressed and pushed him away slightly. "Mr Styles, we still have dinner!" I exclaimed, turning on my heel and walking into the kitchen, making sure to sway my hips as I heard Harry let out a moan.

He walked into the kitchen a few moments later, "Why did you do that?" he asked and I laughed. "Just for fun" I replied with a smirk. "So, what are you cooking?" I asked, smiling slightly at the thought of him cooking. He grinned, "Chicken Florentine Pesto Pasta" he told me and I smiled. "Have you ever cooked it before? Because if you haven't, I'm the worst cook ever and I won't be able to help. I've given Sarah food poisoning before." I warned him and he laughed. "You sound dangerous, I'm never letting you cook for me" he said, still laughing as I pouted slightly.
"Anyway, what should we do until it's cooked?" I asked and Harry grinned, "I have an idea." he told me, coming towards me for a kiss. "You know I'm not having sex with you until you've fed me, right?" I whispered as he laughed into my shoulder, which he'd just been kissing.

Forty five minutes later the dinner was ready and we sat down at the table to eat. "This is actually really good" I told him, "I was expecting to have to order food because you'd burnt it or something." I said and he laughed. "Well I'm glad you have so much faith in me" he said sarcastically. "I know, I'm lovely" I laughed, leaning forward and kissing him just as there was a knock at the door. "Louis get lost, I'm about to get laid" Harry shouted, pulling a face at me. Louis seemed to have the worst timing ever, I thought to myself as I took a sip of my drink, waiting for him to shout something inappropriate and leave.
"Harry it's your mother. Robin and I are here to see you." a woman said, I began to choke and she knocked again when Harry froze and nobody answered. I placed a hand over my mouth, wishing that the ground would swallow me up as Harry's eyes appeared to bulge out of their sockets. He stood up slowly and began to walk towards the door. "Oh my god," I whispered to myself slowly, forcing myself to stand up and walk behind Harry to the door.
Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Harry lifted his hand up and opened the door to reveal a man and a woman standing there smiling. His mum immediately wrapped her arms around him, only stepping back when she noticed me standing there. "Hi, I'm Emme" I told her, holding my arm out for her to shake. "I'm Harry's Mum Anne" she told me with a smile. I introduced myself to his stepfather quickly, before falling into a slightly awkward silence. "I'm sorry we just turned up like this, we're not interrupting anything are we?" his mum asked, glancing at my dress as I tried to cover myself up. Harry rushed to answer, "No, of course not. I just wasn't expecting it. Ugh, sorry about what I said earlier, it was a joke that i have going with Louis" he said lamely, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"Don't worry about it" smirked Robin, who by the looks of it knew exactly what was going on. "So what are you doing here?" asked Harry. "We were in London and we thought we'd come to see you." His mum said. "We haven't seen you in so long" added Robin and I smiled politely.
"I'm sorry, I just have to go and make a call quickly" I told them before rushing into Harry's room and dialling Sarah's number. "What's up?" she asked casually once she'd answered. "Oh my God. I am dying here." I told her, wondering what his parents must think of me. "We were having dinner and everything was going well until someone knocked at the door and we thought it was Louis trying to annoy us so Harry was like 'Get lost, I'm about to get laid' and then it turned out it was his mum and his stepfather." I hissed, trying to keep my voice down. "No way! Oh my God, what are you going to do?" Sarah asked with a giggle. "I don't know, I just walked in here. I'm stuck here with my hooker dress and I'm pretty sure there's a hickey on my neck"I told her as she laughed harder.
"Calm down, just act sweet and next time you see them dress like a nun. I'm sure they were expecting it anyway, I heard Harry got caught in bed with a girl before. By his step dad!" she told me, trying to make it seem less embarrassing. "Oh God, I actually have to go out there. I'll just act as nice as I can and hope that they like me. Seriously though, I'm going to kill you for making me wear this" I told her before hanging up and walking out into the living room where they had gathered.

"Sorry about that, I promised my friend Sarah I'd phone her tonight." I lied, sitting down next to Harry. He slung his arm around me as his mum answered, "Don't worry about it! So Emme, where did you two meet?" she asked. I smiled, "We were at the BRIT Awards after party at Mahiki. My Dad had presented the award to the boys and told them I'd be there so Harry came to speak to me" I told her she beamed. The rest of the night went seamlessly and by the end they both appeared to like me.
"I can't believe that happened" I told Harry as I clambered into the bed. "I am so sorry, I had no idea they were coming" he apologised, wrapping his arms around me. "That's fine, you didn't know. I just wish I hadn't been wearing such a slutty dress. You could practically see my vagina" I said and he laughed. "Well in that case you should definitely wear it again. Seriously though, she knows your a model and it's a fashion thing. It doesn't matter, she loves you anyway" He said and I smiled. "You are so sweet" I told him, kissing him softly. When we were getting ready for bed we'd agreed that we probably shouldn't have sex in case is parents heard from the spare bedroom, which they probably would according to Harry who had "learnt from experience".
"I'm so glad you're my girlfriend" Harry whispered into my ear right before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/187439

Hey guys, please leave a comment and subscribe! :D