Status: in the works.

Everything About You

Chapter 11

All throughout my life, I have never had a ‘kill me now’ moment. Not when my parents died, not when I had done something wrong as a child, and not when I had been flat out broke coming out of high school. Never in my life had I had a ‘kill me now’ moment. Until now. As I looked up into the eyes of who had called my name, I only had one thought. Kill me now.

“My God, Natalie!” Niall exclaimed, bouncing over to me and nearly spilling my tea all over my lap as he attacked me in a bear hug. “You don’t know how worried we all have been! I missed you like crazy!”

I seemed to be frozen in place. My limbs wouldn’t respond and I couldn’t seem to think straight. Finally I stammered out, “I-Is he here?”

“Well, hello to you too, Natalie! I’m doing well, thanks for asking.” He scoffed, taking a seat next to me and pulling me into him in a side hug of sorts. “But to answer your question, no he’s not here.”

I let out a sigh of relief, allowing myself to melt into Niall’s side. “Sorry Niall. I just...I don’t think I would be able to see him after what happened…”

“I know, Nat, I know.” He stroked my hair as a few tears slipped past my sunglasses. “I missed talking to you, Nat.”

“I missed talking to you as well, Ni.”

Niall placed a finger under my chin and pulled it up, also removing my sunglasses so he could look me in the eye. “Don’t ever do that again, Natalie. You nearly drove us all mad with worry.”

“I’m sorry, Niall. I promise I won’t do it again.” I looked down, guilt washing over me.

“Well, I’m sure we’ll forgive you if you come over for lunch tomorrow.”

“At your place? What if L-Louis shows up?” I gnawed at my bottom lip at the thought.

“He shouldn’t. He’s at his mums for the weekend.” He could tell I was still indecisive as to whether I should go or not, as he said, “Just think about, yeah?”

“Okay.”

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while after that until Niall had to leave, as his bodyguard was getting a bit antsy with the steadily growing crowd. We said our good byes, and with a promise to call him, the blonde Irishman was gone.

Image

“So you finally told Mike about the baby?” I asked, as we sat down in the quiet coffee house.

“Yes! I don’t know why I was so worried! He was so excited!” She smiled and pressed a loving hand to her barely there baby bump. “He says he wants another girl, but I kind of want a little boy.”

“Well, I just want the baby to be healthy. Although, I would love to see you as one of those football moms.” I laughed. “That would be a sight!”

“Wouldn’t it just?” She let out a chuckle before turning serious. “So…Any news on the Louis front?”

I stirred my tea with the stirrer absentmindedly. “Well…I did see Niall at the airport when I was waiting for you.”

Holly let out a shriek, causing several people in the shop to send us glares. “What did he say?”

“He invited me for lunch tomorrow with him and the guys…except Lou.”

Holly was practically bouncing in her seat. “You’re going to go right?”

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. “Well, I don’t know Holly. What if Louis shows up? I don’t know if I can see him again.”

“Natalie, if you don’t go, I know you will regret it for the rest of your life.” She placed a comforting hand on my arm.

I sighed. “I guess.”

Holly pulled out her cell phone and handed it to me. “Go ahead and call him before you change your mind!”

I gave her a glare as I dialed Niall’s number and waited for him to pick up. When he did, I said, “I’ll be there at noon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not entirely happy with this chapter but I wanted to put something out!
Special thanks to:
Kelseylynnf
Minnesota518
NattyPatty93
forevernalways
ATLxparamorexlove
onlythegooddieyoung
vivalajade
RogueSpirit

for their comments!
Also thank you to KyriaFox, a fan from twitter!
Thanks so much, and please drop a comment! Here's Louis!
-Paige xox