Status: updating as i go along this story is way active but chapters will only be posted if i get comments and subscribers

don't leave my heart in the dust

chapter 13 : " we made it baby'

A never ending smile formed on my face as I saw the guys one by one sign their names some even drew pictures like Jack he drew a penis! Lol!. I looked over at Rose who was on the other side of Alex next to Jack, she lit up when Jack signed his name, I have never been more proud I felt like a mom seeing her son graduate from college, I couldnt be any more happy than I was in this moment.

Once the owner of Hopeless left Alex picked me up spinning me around kissing me and said "We made it baby" he set me down and kissed me once more "Alright guys come on gotta get packing so we can go into the recording studio and be on tour by winter" said their manager Matt who by the sound of it had earned a nickname Flyzik.

I already had my stuff packed and in a Uhaul, I brought it over for the guys to put some of their stuff in it, I walked into the Gaskarth house and saw Alex sitting on the couch with the sadiest look on his face I've ever seen "What's wrong Lex?" he looked at me and just put his head in his hands and proceeded to tell me that they would be recording in California not New York.

"But Alex what about, what about us?" I asked on the brink of tears he just sat there trying to hide his tears but failing, i saw one tear escape as he said "I was gonna give this to you before our first tour, it seems like its needed sooner" Alex dug a black velvet bag out of his pocket and placed it in my hand, I opened the bag and found something remarkably beautiful.

In the bag was a single piece of jewelry, a piece of jewelry that one might say symbolizes love for all eternity, a ring with a music note and a heart on it "Alex is this what i think it is?' i said thinking he was proposing to me "It's a promise ring, i don't know when I'll see you again so i want to be with you always even if i cant reallybe there physically."

I placed the ring on my ring finger and put my hands around his neck "Alex you would have been with me always, you would have been in my heart I love you forever, we'll make this work somehow I know we will" he held me in his arms the whole night until the next morning when they had to go to California and i had to go to New York, it broke myheart to say good bye to him.

that was the last time i saw Alexander William Gaskarth for a year and 6 months gotta admit they werent the easiest at times but we pulled through and we stayed strong.
♠ ♠ ♠
there you go guys the conclusion to my first ATL story it is at this time i can reveal the name of the sequel... Too Much of Love is Too Much, i love the song Too Much so yah and the story will be posted in the exact time said in the chapter: A year adn 6 months

i will post other stories ive been writting soon