Echo.

Im left thinking.

"Well, Ronnie. You should watch were your walking. That is my best friend! I will kick your ass if you so much as think of shoving her again you hear me!" Ronnie smirks, one side of his mouth curving upward until his lips are in a perfect crescent.
"Yes ma'am. Never again oh wise...um.." He trails off, his hands raised like hes warding Penny off.
"My name is Penny dumbass!" I can see her dark brown curls quiver in fury and I want to stop what is enevatable at this point, but its like I'm standing in another persons body. All I can see is this Ronnie kid. I know I'm probably making things up, imagining something thats not there, but was he staring at me? Did those gorgeous brown eyes hold mine for just a second too long? No. Impossible. Ronnie's eyes dart back to Penny's face as she slaps him hard across the cheek. He doesn't cry out, or flinch, or even move for that matter. He just freezes, muscels locked in the same positions. And then, he laughs. He laughs so hard that even though his cheek is red from the backlash of Penny's hand, you can't tell because his entire face is a rosey pink hue.

Penny raises her hand to hit him again as he doubles over in body shaking quivers, trying to calm his manic laughter.
"Penny, it's not worth it!" I shout diving for her hand as it lowers to his cheek once again. I grab it just in the nick of time, one whole inch to spare. Her light brown eyes glare daggers through me as she pulls her hand free and rights herself, just as the bell rings. The small crowd of people who had stayed behind hoping for a fight disperse in seconds, running into one another as the shrill trilling ends. Penny grabs my hand, her anger practically coursing through her hand up my arm. I know I won't hear the end of this, but I honestly could care less. Because the Radke kid is looking at me, staring really, like im the only one whos there. Like he knows me. And all I care about right now is the fight to keep my cheeks the same creamy pale they've always been.

But I shouldn't have worried about it, because the moment I look into his eyes, directly into his eyes, he's gone, and I'm left thinking about the new kid. Im left thinking about Ronnie Radke.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its short. But tell me what you think.