I Had A Dream

Rather be anywhere else

I wish I was dead. I would rather be any place than here. Of course I don't know what it's like to live.. To love.. To be loved.. To have. I can only dream. Dream of tomorrow, but I know it'll never really come.
'Get up Natalie.' I try and comand myself but I won't listen. I have nowhere to go. I stare at the rock wall of the dark cave like cellar. My eyes glance across everything. The old woredrobe, the chewed up rotten green sofa,the crack in the floor that is almost the same length on all foor sides. Nearly a perfect sqare.
"NATALIE!" My "Mother yells. This women has said she was my mother since I can remember. I see no resemblence. I'm kind of tall, I've got brown hair that falls into ringlets, and milky brown eyes. She's short and fat. She has dirty blonde hair that alwas looks unkept. And green eyes. All of her children resemble her. But the are very pretty. Not a brunette in the bunch.
All four are scared of her. So at night of when she is gone or busy they come to stay with me. I am older than them all but James who is 15, just 5 months older than me. He is very nice to me. I am his sister but we both no there is no relativity between us. But he is my best friend. His friends often come over and they all come to hang out with me. I feel like a bother but they seem to love me.
I pull on a sweatshirt James bought me last year and a pair of jeans, my shoes and run up the stone stairs. All the children are sitting at the table. Allie only three is on the verge of tears I run to her and kiss her forehead. I tell her not to cry and she does what she's told.
"Get the food idiot! Mother yells. I nod and run to the kitchen. She cooked it! I take the food back to the dinning hall and hand it out. James comes beside me and takes some bread from me and gives it out. I smile in appreciation. And he nods
Once we are seated mother stands up and announces "I will be out today until 7:00 this house better be just the way I left it!" and walks out the door. James and I look at eachother and smile "Iden is coming over." He mouths.
Iden is James' best friend and mine to if you don't cound James. He is very cute. He has olive skin dark brown wavy hair and dipples. His blue eyes sparkle like gold or silver.
"Natty, can we play in your room?" Trenton ask. He is eight and looks just like James. "Sure."I tell him. They all love my room... I tend to hate it but whatever. Sarah sits in my lap and grabbes my jacket and doesn't let go. I can't ever tell why she does this. She just does when something has scared her. The five year old beauty says. "It came back!"