Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Beautiful

Did you ever meet a girl with a heart so pure and a soul so beautiful that she lit up the lives of those around her?

Well, today is the anniversary of the day that my sister Lily, an angel in the flesh, committed suicide.
My twin sister was 16 when she finally ended her life just two years ago; it continues to tear at my heart each day. You see my sister was not only my sister, but also my best friend; it hurts more than anything to know that I will never see her beautiful face again.

I tried desperately to help her but unfortunately she was broken to the point of no repair, extinguishing not only her flame but also mine forever.
Ever since my sister died the darkness has begun to overtake my life.
I've decided that I need to read her journal, the journal that I bought her for Christmas just four years ago yesterday. It's a log of her deepest feelings, aspirations, and dreams and hopefully will help me to understand.

I opened the door connecting Lily's room to mine and held back a sob, "I have to do this" I said to myself as I walked across the threshold of her room and across to her bed my feet sinking into her plush white carpet. "It's been two years" I murmured to myselfI need to know why"

I sat down on the black satin sheets of Lily's bed, reached under her pillow, pulled out her journal, and began reading.

It starts on the 26th December 2010...