Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Forever and always

As I stumbled into the trees, searching for cover I heard a cracking sound behind me. I whirled round wide eyed and terrified straight into kaden's grasp.
He grabbed my arms and backed me against the hard trunk of an old oak tree holding my hands up above me head in one cold calloused hand and covering my mouth with his other, it was all to farmiliar. It was then that he began to speak, his honey like voice sending me into a fit of shaking. "Hello Lili we meet again..." kaden whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine "I've been watching you... I don't appreciate you cheating on me Lili, you still belong to me, forever and always..." I reached up and wrenched his large hand from my mouth and whisper yelled at him "I don't belong to you! I never have and never will!"
It turns out that kaden didn't like this much though as he then proceeded to take a handful of my hair and use it to slam my head back into the tree causing me too feel light headed and fall limp into his arms, he dropped me to the floor and straddled me pulling up my now muddy shirt and riding me of my jacket revealing the torchorous phrase that he'd carved into my skin reminding me of him every day. "See!" he cried tracing the words "I have branded you with my mark, you are my property and so you have no right to date or even talk to another person. You are mine and if you break these rules you will be punished! I'll be watching you forever and always, I'll be watching." with that he crashed his lips into mine bringing back more memories from the depths of my brain before releasing me and stalking off into the darkness leaving me cold, shaking, and sprawled on the wet muddy floor.

***
"Wow, why didn't she ever tell me?! I could've helped! We could've told someone!" I cursed to myself as I turned yet another page in the journal probably telling the story of another thing that pushed my sister over the edge.

***