Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Back to december

It's Boxing Day today; everyone is laughing and having fun. Still basking in the Christmas spirit but not me. Christmas will never be the same again for me, now it's just a day that brings me pain.

Well diary, my name is Lily Blaketon and you were a present to me from my gorgeous twin sister Rose. Rose is not only my sister but also my best friend. She is beautiful; we are supposedly identical however I believe that Rose is far prettier than myself.
Rose is tall, slim and big chested. She has shoulder-length curly blonde and large green eyes whereas I on the other hand am just a much less beautiful version. Rose has always been in the 'emo' group at school, not because she self-harms or any of that other stuff that ‘emos’ apparently do; she just likes ‘emo’ music, listening to bands such as ‘Black veil brides’, ‘Asking Alexandria’, and ‘My Chemical Romance’. I on the other hand have always been in the 'popular' group at school much to my dismay. It bugs me just how stupid some of the girls our age actually are.
It's funny that I ended up in the popular group really because I was always the quieter one of us, I'd be content just sitting at home at the weekends watching movies, baking or reading a book but Rose liked to party hard and she took me with her. I'm not saying that I didn’t enjoy going out partying with Rose but, it's funny that she wasn't in the popular group instead of me, she fit the critera much better than I do but, for some reason, she just fit into the ‘emo’ group whereas I became friends with a girl named Dahlia, my best friend (other than Rose of course) and she just happened to be one of the most popular, kind, and charismatic girls in school .

Oops I've got to go, Rose is calling me downstairs. Bye, for now =)