Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Fallen Angels

Hey diary it's me again, sorry about yesterday Rose wanted me to go out to a club with her, her and her group, the fallen angels, as they like to call themselves.

I knew most of the guys and girls in Rose's group already but tonight there was a new guy with us. He was, excuse the cheesiness of this but, he was beautiful; probably the most gorgeous guy that I've ever seen. He was tall, with dark brown/black hair that sweeps across his face like a dark waterfall, complemented by the lip ring in the left side of his lower lip and the stud in the right side of his nose.
He turned 18 just 2 days before I turned 16! His name is Chris and he plays in a band called Suicidal Tendencies, at one point in the evening he got up to play a set with his band at the club we were at, they are awesome!

I think I might be falling for him, once he had finished his set, of which he spent the entire time eye locked with me, we spent most of the evening chatting or dancing together, all in all a good evening, I'm glad I went.

Maybe this year is going to be a little better than last year?! I hope so!
♠ ♠ ♠
Quite short... a filler to introduce Chris =]
Please comment and subscribe!

Thankyou, Lauren x