Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Brown Eyes

I was all alone in the house this afternoon as Rose had gone to the cinema with Corie, one of her ‘angel friends’ so I decided to go out; I went and sat in the park, it was a bleak day, the clouds dark and angry, looming above the city as though threatening us all that they could explode at any moment, a million tiny raindrops pounding down on us all like bullets.

I was sat on the children's swings in the old park watching the sky and dreaming of the future when I heard a chuckle from behind me, "aren't you a bit old to be going to the park?" I heard a deep, rich but strangely familiar voice ask. Chris. I turned around trying to control the huge smile that was fighting to adorn my face "aren't YOU a bit old to be going to the park?" I replied poking my tongue out at him. He chuckled and came to sit down on the swing beside me. "So how's school going?"... He asked sparking off a conversation that lasted several hours and covered many topics. We talked about art, relationships, hopes, dreams, fears… anything and everything really.

'CRASH' the unmistakable sound of thunder brought our conversation to an abrupt end and turned our eyes to the angry black sky as the clouds released their anger on the people of the world. I stood up shivering. In seconds I was already saturated; Chris followed suit but stopped, shedding himself of his leather jacket; draping it around my shoulders. His hand lingered on my shoulders at the base of my neck for what seemed like hours, but was just mere seconds, his thumbs brushing against my sensitive skin and sending shivers down my spine before his hands moved to the sides of my face, pulling me gently towards him before our lips collided, a million fireworks going off in my head. I looked up at him, my blue eyes locking with his, his beautiful brown eyes made me forget the rain and my past for a moment. It was paradise.

He pulled away after a few minutes; a large smile adorned my face as he leant towards me and whispered in my ear "you better get home... You look a little... wet" and with a chuckle and a wink he turned and walked across the park towards the woods. I stood and watched the cocky twenty year-old until he disappeared into the shadows that lurked at the edge of the woods waiting to engulf those who venture there.

By the time I had re-gained my senses I was shaking from the cold, my hands purple from lack of heat, I turned around, sprinting home.

Wow, I'm falling fast. Falling fast and hard for those brown eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?... please?.... =(