Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Damn

Diary, I can't believe it!

I came home from Dahlia’s house just two hours ago to be greeted by the smell of half-baked chocolate cheesecake ice cream smoothie Rose and I’s favorite food/drink (yes, I am aware that it's an incredibly long name).
The fact that Rose is cooking while dancing round the kitchen with music blaring out of her portable speakers can only mean one thing; Rose has got herself a guy!
I walked into the kitchen waiting for my twin to explain, sitting down silently on the shining marble island top, I chucked a tea towel at her head laughing as she jumped in shock before she spun round to drag me off of the counter and engulf me in a massive hug. She then put me down and handed me her specialty smoothie.

Once I’d taken an enormous gulp of the smoothie sighing as it slipped down my throat I asked Rose what she was so happy about and her answer... well; let’s just say… I was speechless.

I can't believe it...everyone in life prefers Rose, everyone! This is the final straw. I can't believe it! I mean, if it had been anyone else but Chris I would’ve been happy for her! I mean... it doesn't surprise me but... I kind of thought that he liked me for once, but as usual...
It's going to be terribly awkward when he comes over. It's the worst feeling in the world being in love with someone who is dating your twin sister but… I shall try and be happy for her… she deserves some fun in her life.

* * *

I gasped when I read this; I never realized...I looked down at the beautiful engagement ring adorning my finger. Chris had proposed to me last month, on Halloween, we were going to have a Halloween-themed wedding next year on Halloween. I had already found, and booked the perfect venue, a big old Victorian rectory in the countryside. But, how could I go through with it now? Knowing that my sister had loved him too?! I thought that she just trusted him… that’s why she asked him to adopt Torie-Mae…But I suppose, as she said…. She only wanted me to be happy soo… wouldn’t not marry him now just put all her efforts to waste?!

I shook my head and carried on reading...