Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Between you and me

I've felt worse than I do today.

It's been two days now since I last ventured out of my room; my family comes and goes bringing trays of food that I never touch, leaving them to go cold.

No-one knows why... they don't know the truth, just assume i’m ill. Rose has been into my room to talk to me a few times and I’ve sat and listened relieving her of her burdens. It's the first time that I have ever had any sort of attraction, yet alone one so strong towards another person since the incident five years ago when my first, last, and only boyfriend, a now 18 year old college student, abused me in more ways than one.

I was just eleven years old when he took my childhood, my hopes, dreams, and aspirations, burning them into the ground.
That's why I started cutting. The pain helped me to numb the emotions and rebuild by sanity and that is why I take on Rose’s troubles and burdens, my life may have been ruined before in could really begin but I am determined thst hers must not.

I haven't cut in a while but I've started again recently. I like the searing pain as the cold sharp razor bites my skin leaving deep valleys of pain flowing with rivers of my blood. The pain makes it all go away for a while. It doesn't get rid of it permanently, just dulls it for a while.

I can still feel the stinging pain from my latest cut as I write this...I'm going to sleep now, I’ll write more tomorrow...I promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to my first awsome subscriber 'StallionDuck_foREVer' - thankyou for the comment =]
I hope you like the chapter, what do you think?? =D