Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Underneath your Clothes

My best friend Dahlia came over today, her bubbly, happy-go-lucky personality poisoning the dark dreary environment of my room like rays of sun in the first few seconds of morning.
She opened my door and invited herself inside, opening the curtains and filling my room with light making me cringe and bury my head in my pillow even more.
I was wearing a green long sleeved top and black skinny jeans to hide the multiple cuts that I had made over the last few days in an attempt to rid my brain of the piercing memories of my ex and the year that I spent my life being beaten both emotionally and physically until I felt that my life, hopes and dreams were worth nothing. Hiding the proof of my pain

Dahlia is, and will always be, the only one that knows about my ex so when she saw me like this she remembered how I was last time; she slumped down beside me on my bed, grabbing one of my wrists and pushing the sleeve up my arm. "Why?" just that one word from my best friend was enough to make me break down. I started to sob, my body shaking uncontrollably as I rolled over to look at her with my tear-streaked face and told her everything, how I was in love with Chris, how he had chosen my sister over me and how I felt that maybe just maybe there was no point in me being here anymore… Dahlia sat on my bed pulling me into her lap and began to rock me as I cried, rather like I had done to Rose just a few weeks prior. When all my tears were gone I sat up and snuggled into her chest… it wasn’t weird for us to act like this, so close, we have always been close, she is like my second sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to my 1 and only subscriber, and to 'avid reader' and 'I am Iron Man' for your comments they are very much appreciated.

Sorry for the delay, I am in the middle of my GCSE's at the mo but I have a couple of updates for you today =)

Lauren x