Status: Please give this story a chance =]

A Beauty in Disguise

Always on my Mind

Well I suppose I have to face the music, my mum came in earlier and told me to "get my fat ass out of bed and clean the house because Rose is throwing a party and Chris is coming round!" I groaned at the sound of his name, the name that, since I saw him, has been always on my mind.
I pictured him, my stomach churning at the thought of seeing Chris again, not that I didn't want to see him, I just didn't want to feel the butterflies and become all jittery like an immature school girl when I see him, especially as he is now my twin sister's boyfriend.

I realized that I was acting selfishly and dragged my reluctant body up off of my bed and set to work cleaning the house starting with my room and working my way down. Not that my room needed doing as no one except me will see it; I don't plan on leaving my room all evening. The idea of hanging around with Rose's friends, and whoever else decides to gatecrash, just does not appeal to me today… normally I would have but, to be honest, I rather feel like having a quiet night in tonight.

Once I had finished cleaning the large, extravagant, modern-design house from top to bottom making sure that everything was perfect I retreated back to my room and sat on my bed reading my Cosmo that had arrived this morning.

10 minutes before Rose's guests were due to arrive my sister Rose came into my room and began to rummage through my closet. "What are you doing?!" I whined as she began to throw items of clothing in my direction before shutting the doors and turning to face me, rolling her eyes. "I am making you be sociable! You have been moping around being entirely antisocial for too long now and I am fed up with it! I miss the girl I used to know, the one that was the light of every social event! Now strip or I shall do it for you!" she said huffing as she began rummaging in my shoe box for shoes.
"What the hell!, why do you have like, no heels?!" she asked exasperated pulling out pair after pair of converse before coming across the one pair of heels that I owned, the heels that were the last present that my ex bought for me. The heels that I haven't worn since the day he tried to kill me and I left him. The heels I swore never to wear again.

I shed myself of the track suit bottoms and vest top that I had haphazardly thrown on this morning and sighed, pulling on the clothes that Rose had picked out for me; a pair of skin-tight skinny jeans in blood red and a black corset-top funnily enough, exactly the same as her just with inverted colours. Rose held out the shoes for me. "I am not wearing those!" I cried refusing to take them. "Yes you are!" Rose cried, "You have no other decent shoes, all you have is those horrid converse, I don't see why you don't dress like a normal girl! Either way you are wearing these heels!" She cried dropping down and shoving them into my bare feet.
"There. Much better." Rose smiled turning me to face the mirror. I gasped at what I saw, the girl in the mirror looked like looked like Rose, but I know that I could never be Rose. I'm not good enough, I’m too fat!

The party started and I was dragged downstairs by Rose, who claimed that I "need to act like a normal person for a change!"
I began to mingle chatting to a few on the girls and guys at the party that I recognized and that didn't look like a Barbie dolls. I was actually having great fun my face breaking into a smile for the first time in a while.

When the party got going I lost sight of Rose and I saw a girl staring maliciously at me from across the living room where I was currently sat drinking a beer.
The girl, Chelsea I believe her name was, suddenly put her drink down and began to stride towards me teetering on her dangerously high heels. "Why are you trying to dress like your sister?!" she asked "... 'cos you know you'll never look like her right?! She's pretty and smart and thin; you're ugly, stupid, and fat" she spat getting all up in my face.
Fat.
That one word that every girl hopes never to be called. The word that just added to my insecurities.
I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore and so instead turned around and stormed upstairs and into my room as tears began to pour down my face like a waterfall except a lot less graceful and definitely not as beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooo! 2 updates in one evening but the first one was short so enjoy and I will be looking forward to your awsome comments. If you have any ideas for the story message me. I may not use then but then again I may!
Also if someone could be awsome enough to design me a layout then I will create a character using their name =)

Much love,
Lauren x