Imagine

Imagine #12

Image

As requested I'm changing a few things from what it actually says.

Because I like making sets,here's an outfit for this one.

"Please,Martha?"

"Fine Zacky,but you tell no one."

"No one.Got it! I'll be over soon!"

I tossed my phone to the couch,glad Kristin wasn't home for once. I can't believe I was agreeing to this. Zacky had a girlfriend and he was my best friend!

"You're a slut,Martha."I muttered to myself,getting a drink as I heard the door slam open.

"Martha!" I heard a chorus of familiar males voice call out.

"I said tell no one,Zachary!"I growled out,storming into the living room.

"We overheard on the phone and he spilled it when he was trying to kick us out!" Johnny yelled,pointing at Zacky.

"Yeah,man. That's not fair. You know we've all wanted a piece of that for years now."Matt chimed in.

"Fine!"I yelled,throwing my hands up."Come get me!"

I raced up the stairs,the four boys hot on my heels as we all started pulling articles of clothing off. Brian was the first to jump on my bed and I hopped on top of him followed by Zacky, Matt then Johnny.

Matt was quick to capture my lips in a kiss as Johnny latched on to my neck. I pushed Matt off for a second to utter out a sentence.

"Two of you make out."

Zacky shrugged,Syn attacking Zacky's lips. My eyes were wide watching them and getting turned on as Zacky's hands pulled at Syn's hair as Syn tugged at Zacky's snakebites. IT made me moan into Matt's mouth as his tongue wormed its way inside. Johnny nipped down my neck until he got to my tit,taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking on it a bit.

"Hey,Martha. Are yo-Oh my god!"

"Fuck,Arin! I forgot you were coming over today!"I yelled,as everyone pulled away from each other.

"What are you guys doing!"Arin yelled,covering his eyes.

"You'll see,Arin." Brian smirked,whispering into Matt's ear. Matt smiled nodded and jumped off the bed,grabbing Arin's wrist as Brian headed downstairs for something.

"What are you doing,Matt?" Johnny asked,head resting on my chest.

"You'll see."He replied as we heard Syn's muffled voice say something downstairs before he came back up,rope in his hands.Matt pulled Arin over to my desk chair turning it so it faced the bed and held him down as Brian tied him.

"What's that for,guys?"I asked.

"For him to watch."Brian smiled. "And so he doesn't tell anyone else."

"Fair enough."Zacky shrugged as Matt and Brian got back on my king sized bed.

We got things going again,only this time,Zacky was kissing Matt as Brian pushed two fingers into me.

"Mmm...Bri."

"You know what they say about guitarists."He chuckled.

As Brian finger fucked me, I got moved so Johnny was under me,Zacky at my mouth as Matt was next to Bri just watching.

"Suck my dick,babe."Zacky whispered in my ear. I nodded before he pushed is hard cock into my mouth,slowly trusting his hips back and forth as I bobbed my head on him.

"Go for it,Johnny." I vaguely heard Brian say.

My eyes slightly widened as I felt Johnny start to push into my ass.A whimper left me but no one heard cause of Zacky's dick in my mouth. The noise only caused him to moan and jerk his hips a little bit faster as Johnny pushed in farther.

Once Johnny was completely in my ass,he started moving at a decent pace and a few minutes later,I was moaning,making Zacky moan at the vibrations. I slipped Zack out of my mouth for a second to speak before sucking him again.

"Fuck me Matt!" I moaned,noticing that Bri had moved away and that Matt had a condom in his hand anyway. He quickly slipped the condom on before shoving into me,forcing me down on Johnny and making me nearly scream around Zacky's cock at how big he actually was.

I didn't know where Bri went as Matt slammed in and out of me in sync with Johnny as I worked Zack's dick with my mouth and tongue. I quickly located him when Zacky hunched over a bit and he let out a small scream.Zacky's hips trusted in time with Brian who was fucking Zacky's ass. It was too much to watch Brian fuck Zacky as he sucked on Zacky's foREVer tattoo on his neck and I came all over Matt and Johnny,but that didn't stop the boys they just kept going for the next few minutes when Zacky came in my mouth.Soon after he pulled his dick from my mouth,Brian kissed me as Johnny shot his load into my ass. Brian pulled out of Zacky right before he came onto Zacky's back and a little bit on my face as Matt came inside of me as I came again as well.

We all laid together,panting and trying to catch out breathe. I guess we had forgotten Arin was tied up to the chair in the corner cause our heads shot up as we heard him sniffle.

"Please untie me guys. This is emotionally scarring and I really need to get off now. It's painful. Please,untie me!"'

Matt sighed,getting up and untying the poor boy.Once he was loose,Arin hopped up and ran for the bathroom,the door slamming shut after him.

We all just laughed before laying in silence,slowly drifting to sleep tangled together.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one was for one of my bestest friends,rockergirl12. I love you and hope you like this!