Imagine

Imagine # 248

Image

outfit

Alex

A sigh escaped from my lips as I shoved my hands into the pockets of my striped hoodie.

"Of course this would happen."I said quietly to myself.

I was on the way home from work when I decided to stop off at my boyfriends house only to find him with not one other girl,but three. That conniving,lying ass. He kept calling,most likely trying to explain to me,but i never answered,letting Demons by Avenged Sevenfold ring out into the quiet night.

I was almost home,just passing Johnny's Bar,when my phone went off again. I ignored it once again until I heard someone drunkenly singing along to it. Stopping,I turn to see a tall,lanky, familiar looking man leaning against a car in the parking lot close to me. He saw me,and smiled.

"That's my song."

"So,you like Avenged Sevenfold?"

"No,i mean.That's my song. I wrote it. I'm in Sevenfold."He slurred, pushed off the car,nearly falling over.

"Oh! I thought you looked familiar." I smiled,walking over to him."Do you need help?"I asked.

"No,I'm okay."He whispered,looking away with tears in his eyes.

"Hey,man. You don't look okay." I replied as he slid down his car and onto the ground.

"I don't know what I did wrong."He suddenly said after a minute. "I just don't know."

"Umm...do you wanna talk about it?"I asked, sitting on my knees next to him with a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm the happy one. The carefree one. I don't know what the fuck I did wrong."He was suddenly sobbing into his hands.

Carefully,I pulled his hands away form his face,lacing my fingers in his as I got in his lap so he could lay his head on my shoulder and have the position not hurt either of us due to height differences. His other gloved hand held onto my hoodie tightly,his head buried into my neck as I stroked his back. His warm tears slid down my neck,but it didn't bother me. He needed someone and I was here. It was nice,in a weird way,to be this close to him. Not only was I comforting him,but in a sense,he was comforting me as well. I had completely forgot about the fat that I had walked in on my now ex-boyfriend just ten minutes ago.

"I gave her everything she wanted and needed. I gave her love,gave her my heart. After years...How could she?"

"It's alright,sweetie. Just let it out."

"I'm her husband for Christ's sake! How could she fucking cheat on me in our home? Of all fucking places! After everything,how could she?"

"Ohh...You wanna know something..." I trailed off,wanting to cal him by name,but not knowing it. I wasn't a obsessive fan.

"Jimmy.Sorry,Just kinda figured you knew."

"It's okay. I'm Alex. But anyway,I don't know exactly how you feel,but not even ten minuted before I ran into you here,I had just come from my now ex-boyfriends house. We had talked about getting married and settling down. You wanna know why we are no longer together?"

He didn't say anything,just nodded,he eyelashes ghosting over the skin of my neck which caused me to shiver involuntarily.

"When,Jimmy,I walked in on him and,not one, but three other girls. Three. Yeah,I was furious,but in the end,after clearing my head,why bother with him? If he did that to me,he doesn't love me. Anyone who doesn't love you,doesn't deserve to have your love. And I guess I realized that I didn't really love him. Things with him were simple and easy and i thought I could be happy like that for the rest of my life,but no one can be."

We sat in silence for a few minutes. The only sound that came from us was my even breathing and Jimmy's shaky breaths.

"Jimmy,do you want me to take you home?"

"No!'He shouted,pulling tighter on my hoodie."I-I can't."

"Then you would like to come to my house? It's not very far from here,and I understand that you don't wanna go home.I don't' wanna leave you alone."

Again,he nodded. Slowly,he let his fingers uncurl from my hoodie and my other hand so I could stand up. Taking my hand again,he stood up,swaying a little bit.

"Is this you car?"I asked him.

"Yeah,but I wanna walk."

"Alright. It's take about fifteen minutes."

"I don't care."

I nodded,heading to my house. The fifteen minutes was filled up with Jimmy telling me exactly what had happened with his wife,Leana.

"I'm sorry,Jimmy.You seem like such a wonderful person so i can't imagine how she could do that to you." I said as I fished for my keys. Once the door was opened I let him in first. locking the door again after I stepped in.

"Make yourself at home and you're welcome to stay for as long as you'd like." I smiled.

"Thank you,for everything,Alex." He said as we shrugged off our jackets. I smiled again,nodding as i took his to hang up in the hallway closet with mine.

I came back to the living room to find Jimmy had passed out with his glasses and shoes still on. Once I took his shoes and socks off,I slid his glasses off,kissing his cheek.

"Good night,Jimmy." I whispered right before his phone went off. I decided to just let it ring and not be nosy. It wasn't until the fourth time in a row that I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"The male on the line asked.

"I'm Alex."

"Where's Jimmy?"

"He sleeping right now. I found him upset and drunk on the street and after talking with him for awhile,I am letting him crash at my place for a bit."

"Have him call Brian when he wakes up." He said hesitantly.

"OKay,I will."

"Thanks for taking care of him."

"No problem."

WIth that,Brian hung up. I placed Jimmy's phone back on the coffee table with sigh before running upstairs to get him a blanket. Once i was sure he was going to be fine,I headed upstairs,quickly changing and flopping back onto my bed. In the process,I knocked my Jack and sally plushes off. With a sigh,i picked then up,sitting them on my side table before crawling under the blankets to try and get some sleep.

Sleep just wouldn't come though. I kept thinking of how Tyler could do that to me. After everything I gave to him. I helped him find a job and get a place. Hell I let him live with me for a while without a job or place to stay,paying for everything for him. I even gave him my virginity.

I hadn't noticed that i had been crying until I took in a shaky breath. Just because I didn't love him like i thought doesn't mean that it didn't hurt to see him do that to me. It wasn't right.

"Alex?"

I sat up in bed,not even noticing that Jimmy had knocked on the door.

"Sorry,I didn't hear you knock. What's up?" I asked,flicking on my bedside lamp

"Are you alright?"He asked closing the door and sitting on my bed.

"Not really. I just don't understand how anyone can cheat on someone they're in a relationship with."I sighed before whispering "It hurts."

More tears slipped from my eyes as Jimmy pulled me into his lap.

"I know."He said has a tear slid down his cheek.

I calmed down after a few minutes,pulling away to look up at Jimmy. He gave me a small smile that made my heart jump a little and return it.

"I hate to ask,but what are you gonna do about Leana?" I whispered.

"There's no way I can forgive her. She didn't even try to explain anything or stop me when i walked out. I guess I'll talk to her and get a divorce."

"I'm here for you,Jimmy. I know we only met a couple of hours ago,but I'm here."

"Thanks,Alex." He smiled before we both laid down holding each other and falling asleep.

Little did I know,I saved Jimmy that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's rumors going around that Leana cheated on Jimmy which led to his death. I personally don't know,but it was one the imagines that I saw and had an idea for.