Status: Finished!

Playground Love

This clock is ours now, 'til morning.

I can't sleep. I've been staring at the ceiling for hours.
Tony left an hour or two ago. He went to go check up on Jaime and then came back to my room to kiss me goodnight. I didn't want him to leave but if he stayed, well.. it wouldn't look normal to Mike and Vic.
Hmph.
I still can't believe what happened today. I didn't know Jaime would do something like that... It was so scary.
I hate him even more now. I fucking hate him- so much!
I start to cry again. I need to see Tony. I want to be with him.
I can't go through the front door- Jaime put the alarm on.
So I'm risking it.
I carefully stand up on my bed and slide open my window. My shoulders hurt so fucking much. They're so sore.
I try my hardest to crawl out that window. It's probably the most hardest thing I've every had to do. The pain on my shoulders takes a toll on me and I fall. My back hits the grass hard and I gasp.
My back arches and I squeeze my eyes shut. I sit up slowly, my back cracks.
“Fuck!”, I whisper out in pain. I stand up carefully and the pain slowly fades away. I look at my arms and and shoulders. There's bruises on them.
Oh shit, seriously? I'm not surprised. The pressure he put against me- it was ridiculous.
The bruises pulse as I walk to the front door of the condo.
I knock and wait desperately for him to answer.
Finally, the door opens. He immediately pulls me in and shuts the door.
“Paloma- are you okay?”, he asks.
I nod. “Yah- yes I am. I just- I needed to see you.”'
We pull away from each other and he kisses my cheeks. “I'm sorry about what happened. That wasn't right what he did to you, he shouldn't have done that.”
“I know. I know. I'm so stupid though- if I would have known he would have lost his temper like that-”
“No- this isn't your fault! There's no excuse for him to do that.”
I bite my lower lip and look down.
He sighs. “You could only imagine how he feels about himself..”
“I don't care. I don't want anything to do with him anymore, Tony.”
We walk into the living room and sit down on the couch.
He looks at my shoulders and pulls down the straps of my tank.
He softly brushes the bruises on them with his index finger, giving me chills all over my body.
“Tony...”, I whisper.
I get closer to him, almost on top of him. “Tony I- I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Everything around me is fucked up. I'm fucked up.”
I brush the side of his cheek with my lips and get closer to him.
“You're perfect, Paloma.”, he murmurs.
I smile slightly, butterflies flying all around the inside of me.
“And I'm really ready to give up on everything-”
His lips barley touch mine.
“But then... There's you..”

Then it starts.
He kisses me and I desperately kiss back. I grab his hair and he puts his hands on my waist, pulling me on top of him. I kiss his neck and he manages to put his hands under my shirt.
His hands flow up and down my back. There's no greater feeling than this..
Oh wait- spoke too soon.
I feel him grow hard under my sweats. It kind of actually shocks me. I've never felt this before- any of it. The only sexual activity I've ever had was with Matt.
His hands crawl up my body and land right on my breasts. As he starts to rub them- I whimper out. His hands slide back down my body and enter into my sweats. My heart beats faster now. He slides down my sweats, along with my black undergarments. His erection is full on now- we both know whats going to happen next.
He handles me so delicately and softly. It feels like were on a cloud than on a couch. Every touch of his hand sends me to the heavens.
“I want you-”, he says. “So bad.”
My forehead is against his. He rubs his hands in between my thighs. I can't talk. All that's coming out of my mouth are moans and whimpers.
He quickly slides his dark blue shorts off and I feel his member lean straight up against my stomach. His right hand goes on the back of my neck while his left stays gripping my arse.
“Tell me you want me.”, he murmurs in my ear.
But I can't. I can't talk- words cant come out of my mouth. Don't you see why?
Instead, I grab him fully in my hands. He gasps and groans and grips on my arse tighter.
I can't take this anymore. I need him now.
I raise myself up and its just like he read my mind- he slowly thrusts into me.
I grab chunks of his hair and pull on it.
“Owww... Fuuuuck...”, I whimper out. It practically comes out in squeals.
Tony rubs his hands underneath my shirt and groans.
I never told him I was a virgin.
He goes slow- really slow. This feels so weird. Its uncomfortable but I don't want him to stop. Not at all.
I keep whimpering. In pain and in pleasure.
“Take it easy on me, baby, please.”, I force myself to say. I can't handle all of him in me. It's too much. My eyes open and hes staring at me. He realizes whats going on now- why I said that. He nods and puts his hands on my hips, then very carefully, very slowly, goes in and out of me.
"Oh.. God...”, I moan.
This feels so much better. The pain is fading away with each thrust hes taking.
“You're so.. Fucking tight..”, he groans. He showers and sucks on my neck with kisses.
I scratch his back and dig my nails in his skin as I feel my climax coming.
“Oh fuck!”, I cry out. “Faster- faster-”
Without any hesitations- he starts to thrust in me faster. He groans and slurs out my name along with a few curse words here and there.
I cant take this any longer- oh fuck. “Oh fuck!”
I move my hips this time. I grind up against him and smash myself on him. His head tilts back on the couch and he lets out a load groan.
My breathing starts to get faster and faster. Little beads of sweat roll down the sides of my head.
And then it happens. The most greatest, pleasurable, beautiful, feeling in the mother fucking world comes to me. I stick my body to his- our sweaty bodies. I wrap my arms around him and slowly grind up my hips on him.
~

Its taking everything I have to not bang into her hard. This is fast- sure- but not as fast as I want to take it. She's so delicate- so young.. So tight.
Everything about her feels so fucking good. I'm surprised I haven't came yet. Her nails dig into my skin as she cums.
Oh fuck.
Oh FUCK.
She gets even tighter as she does- her vulva squeezing around me now. It feels so good feeling her cum on me.
I can't hold it in anymore. I run my hand through my sweaty hair and open my mouth, letting out a deep groan.
I need to control myself- I can't let it all out on her now. I need to control myself. The pace I'm going on is perfect and just right for her. This is all for her.
Fuck. She's so gorgeous moaning and throwing her head back like that. Her long, black, curls flowing around everywhere.
This is it.
I throw her down on the couch so she's laying on her back and lift her right leg up on my thigh, then start to bang into her. But once again- not as hard as I want to. She's this beautiful, delicate little flower that I need to keep in perfect condition. Then right when it comes-
“Ahh fuck!!”, I moan and pull out.
She quickly lifts her shirt up and I explode right on her flat stomach.
I groan out her name and some fucks here and there.
Once I'm done- we stare at each other, breathless. She sits up and I fall on her, limp. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my sweaty head and hair as I lay my head on her chest.

~

We lay on the couch now. My body feels sticky and sweaty- but amazing. His legs are wrapped up with mine and now I'm laying on his chest.
His fingers run up and down my arms, giving me goosebumps.
“Paloma...”, I hear him whisper.
I twist a lock of his hair around with my finger.
“Hmm?”
“I think I'm in love with you.”
My heart feels like it got shot with a bolt of lightning.
I stop playing with his hair and look up at him. He stares at me, his eyes tired.
“I'm in love with you.”, he whispers.
I crawl up to him and kiss him on his lips. “I'm in love with you.”, I whisper back.

I get right on top of him- and both of us end up seeing stars for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to post it up!! It was a bit tough writing this chapter... I've never really written any sex scenes ha.. But I warned you that it was going to be Rated R. ;)
Next chap will be as well :x

WOW FEEDBACK IS SO PLEASURABLE
IT MAKES ME CRY
IN GOOD WAYS
:)

***and I really can't wait to post the next chapter up.***