Status: Finished!

Playground Love

Fights

“You losers want anything?”, Jaime asks while putting on his shoes.
Tony stretches in his seat. “Whatever you're getting is good for me.”
Jaime nods and looks to me. “Subway, right?”
I nod. “Yup.”
“Weirdo.”, Mike says, “Who doesn't like sushi?”
I glare at him. “Talk all the shit you want, Mike.”
“Hey- hey, don't judge her-”, Jaime says nudging Mike, “-and watch your mouth, P.”, he says point to me.
I roll my eyes.
“Wait- you don't like sushi?!”, Tony yells out.
I let out a laugh. “No. I do not.”
His mouth falls open. “You're kidding?”
I shake my head, then close his mouth for him. Once I let it go, it drops again. I laugh.
“Nope, she ain't kidding- you guys ready to go?”, Vic asks coming out of the kitchen.
“Yep! We'll be back. Don't do anything... stupid.”, Mike says eying Tony and I.
I look down and shrug. Tony is still being ridiculous and staring at me, shocked.
They leave and I look at him.
“Tony, stop!”, I say. He laughs and scoots closer to me on the couch.
“Why don't you like sushi?”
I shrug. “Just don't. It doesn't tickle my peach.”
He starts to laugh. “What? What does that even mean?”
I laugh and throw my arms around him, kissing his soft cheeks.
“You tickle my peach.”, I mumble in his neck.
He chuckles and I crawl on top of him. He kisses my neck and collar bones- then pulls away.
“You really don't like sushi?”, he asks with a straight face.
“Tony, let it go man!!!”, I whine, throwing my head back.
He laughs and runs his hands up and down my body. “I'm kidding. I’m kidding. Just pushing your buttons.”
I giggle and reach down to his jeans. “Well, could you push a different button?”
He winks at me and starts to unbutton my pants. “You don't even need to ask.”
His lips kiss every inch of my chest and his hands grope my ass and breasts as I get myself ready to place myself into him. He nibbles on my ear and I giggle.
“Tone- tone that tickles.”, I say, breathless.
His chest vibrates against mine as he laughs.
It gets hot- and right when it's the moment of truth- I hear my phone go off in my room.
Tony and I freeze and stare at each other.
It stops ringing and I shake my head. “I'll call whoever it was back-”
He grins and starts to kiss me again, but then, it goes off.
He lets out a sigh of frustration. “You should get it. What if it's Jaime?
“Shit, I should then.”
I get off of him, then turn to him, pointing my finger at him. “Don't you go anywhere.”
He smiles and lifts his hands up in front of him. “Promise that I won't.”
I laugh and jog to my room. I grab my phone from my bed and look at the screen.
It's Matt.
“Hello?”, I answer.
“Paloma?? Hey, what are you doing little lady??”, he says. His voice is slurry. I immediately regret answering this call.
“Hey... nothing, just at home with Tony.”
“With Tony..”, he says laughing, “I see things are back to normal with him.”
“Yup.. they certainly are..”
“When is he going to be a dick to you again?”
“W-what?”
“You heard me, girly.”
“Well- he's not a dick to begin with, Matt.”
He laughs again.
“Matt, okay, are you high or something?”
“Who cares?! Wanna hang out?!”, he shouts.
I pull the phone away from my ear. “Don't yell.”
Laughing.
“Sorry, Miss Delicate.”
“And- no... not today, Matt. Sorry.”
“Well too bad.”
“What?”
“I'm already at your door, nigga!!!!”
“Wait- what?!”
He hangs up before I could say anything else. Then a second later, I hear the doorbell ring.
Oh god.
I run back to the living room, hoping that tony kept his promise and stayed where he was at.
Nope, Tony opens the door and reveals a very weird-looking Matt.
“Hey!!!! You're Tony!!!!”, he says. “Damn. That's a fuck load of ink!!”
Oh no, oh no.
“Uh- hi? I'm sorry, but who are you?”
I walk up to Tony, he gives me a confused look.
“You don’t remember me?? I’m Matthew! That kid who once smoked a big blunt in your pool! Good times- yeah.”
I sigh. “Matt- what the hell are you doing here?”
He smiles widely at me and swings his arms around me, pulling me in for a tight hug. He smells like pot and a strong tequila.
“Paloma!!! I’ve missed you! Tony-”, he says and pulls away from me, then looks at Tony. Tony stands there, looking very confused as to what's going on. He's not alone in this one.
“Glad to see you came back to her! Well- not really... I like it when you're gone. She pays attention to me more. But anyways- when do you plan on leaving her?”
“Matt- what's your problem?”
“Um- I’m sorry but, maybe you should go.”, Tony says, annoyed.
“C'mon man!! Just leave- leave so I could take her out for another stroll.. I like passing the blunts to her.”
Tony turns to me. “Paloma? What?”
“Tony-”
“Yes, tony, she smokes the good old Mary-Jane. Don’t be shocked.”
Tony turns back to Matt. “Okay- you need to leave. Now.”, he says shutting the door.
Matt laughs. “Nah.”
“Get the fuck out.”, Tony says sternly.
Matt pushes the door back open. “I said NAH. Not yet, good sir!”
Tony laughs. “Okay kid. I don’t know who you think you are, but you seriously need to leave before I get even more pissed off, okay?”
“Matt- leave. What is with you? Jaime could come back any moment now-”, I say.
Tony looks like he's about to blow up.
“Like I give a fuck, Paloma! I just wanted to come and see you! But this guy- cock-blocking! What's so special about him anyway? The size of his dick?!”
“Matt!!”, I yell.
“That’s it- leave!”, Tony yells.
He starts to push Matt away.
“Whatever, man! I had her pussy first!!!”, he yells out.
Oh my good god, NO, PLEASE, NO.
Tony turns Matt around to face him and without thinking about it twice, punches him right in the face.
“Oh fuck!”, I yell.
Matt falls back, touching his nose. Blood trickles down from it.
“Get the fuck out of here before I decide to hurt you even more!”, Tony yells.
Matt tries getting up, but stumbles back down. He laughs and blood starts to flow down his nose, onto his lips.
“You think I just said that for kicks? I was serious, man.”
Tony's face turns red.
“Matt- Matt, stop it!”, I yell.
He glances at me, then back to Tony. He tries to stand up again, this time succeeding.
“Why do you have to go for the guy who's like- fifty years old, Paloma? I don't get it, I’m right here. Nice and young.”
“Shut up, Matt...”
“I thought we had something going on, Paloma. I mean- I’ve been waiting for something more to happen.. hey Tony, have you eaten her out yet?”
Tony charges towards Matt again and I grab his arm before he throws another punch.
Matt laughs and back away.
“Well- she tastes pretty fucking good! I miss that day, Paloma! Those were some good hangs! You need to get me off next time though!”
Tony turns to me. “What the fuck is talking about, Paloma?”
“Tony- I- I-”
“Hey, don’t you have a girlfriend?”, Matt asks. “Why are you so interested in her? Because she's a virgin, huh?”
“Shut the fuck up, Matt!!!”, I yell.
Tony turns back to Matt. “That's it-”
Tony punches Matt again, sending him back.
Just then- a car drives in the parkway.
“It's Jaime-”, I say.
Matt turns around, with blood oozing out of his lip and nose, and waves at the car.
“How nice! He'll be so happy to see me! Wait till I tell him about all the kinky adventures his sister-”
His words are cut off short by Tony's fist.
“Whoa- whoa!!!! What's going on?!”, Jaime yells as he runs towards us.
Mike and Vic follow behind him, bags of food in their hands.
“What the fuck is he doing here??”
“He was just leaving.”, Tony says sternly.
Matt wipes off the blood from his mouth and nose, then starts to slowly walk away.
“You better watch out, Paloma baby. You better fucking watch out..”
“Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops, you dip shit!”, Jaime yells.
“You don’t know your sister man! You don’t know her at all!!! Or your little friend, Tony either!”, Matt yells out as he runs off.
My heart feels like it dropped to the ground.
I cant even take in what happened right now.
“Paloma- what happened?!”, Jaime asks.
I shake my head. “I- I have no idea.. I-”
“He was drunk and decided to give her a visit. He started acting like a dumbfuck and pissed me off- so I punched him. It got out of hand.”, Tony says walking back inside.
Jaime follows behind him and I’m left dumbstruck, staring at the ground.
“Paloma- what happened?”, Mike whispers to me.
Vic nudges me when I don’t look up. “Come on, let's go inside.”
we walk in and Tony is explaining to Jaime what had happened in more detail. Or at least trying to lie to him in more detail.
“I don’t now, Jaime! He just-” he glances at me and looks down. “He is nothing but trouble.”
“I told you!”, Jaime says and turns to me. “Matt isn’t any good!”
I look down. “I'm sorry. I'm sorry- I- I didn’t know he would..”
Jaime sighs. Vic and Mike walk into the kitchen and set the bag of food on the counters. “Guys-”, Mike says, “Let's just forget about it, okay? He's gone, pretty sure he won't be back anymore. Tony knocked some sense into him. Let's just eat, please.”
Jaime lets out a deep breath and nods. “I just hate that kid... if he ever gets near Paloma again...” Jaime mumbles.
He goes to the sink and washes his hands. I walk to the bathroom to clear my mind.
That all happened too fast.
Way, way, too fast.
Oh my god, what am going to say to tony?
As I’m about to enter the bathroom, I feel someone grab my shoulder. I freeze and then slowly turn around.
Tony stares at me, angry. “What the fuck was Matt talking about?”, he whispers.
I look down, I cant look in his eyes.
“Tell me. Tell me the truth, Paloma.”
I can't talk.
“Fucking shit- look at me, dammit!”, he whispers out sharply.
I slowly look up at him. “Why was he saying those things? Was he- did he actually do that to you..?”
“Paloma? Tony?”
We both look and see Mike.
“Everything okay...?”
I glance at Tony. He nods and takes his cap off, running his hands through his hair. “Yeah, yeah.”, he says
Tony gives me a quick look, the walks away to the kitchen.
“Paloma?”, Mike calls out. “You okay?”
I try to keep my breathing steady. “Y-yeah... I'm just going to- to the bathroom real fast.”
Before he says anything else, I lock myself in there.

Oh, no.
Oh, god, no.
This didn’t just happen. Please, this had to be some type of nightmare.
My hands start to shake and I feel my eyes get watery.
I need to calm down, I need to calm down!
I have to tell him, I need to.
Tell tony?!
Oh no.
I cant lie to him, though!
Oh, no.
I should have known this would have come back and bitten me in the ass. I should have known.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this chapter is super late.
Complications :p

So- it all goes down hill from here. Kinda.

Feedback puh-lease. :-)