Status: Finished!

Playground Love

You Won't Cry, I Won't Scream

I'm so scared. I know Tony is going to bring it up today.. Yesterday, after we ate dinner, he went straight to his condo. Not another word to me. He just left. Then this morning, I decided to pop into the shower before he came to get me. Once I got out, Mike came up to me saying that Tony wanted me over at the condo.
I didn't go.
I really don't want him to yell at me.. I really don't want to tell him what I let Matt do to me. It's something I'm most definitely not proud about. Of course I regret it..
It's just all so embarrassing and awkward.

My phone vibrates and I look at the screen. Tony.
'Come over. Now.'
Wow. That's a really scary text.
'No...'
Then- it vibrates again. This time, he's calling.
I sigh and answer it.
"Hello...", I mumble.
"Come. Over. Paloma."
"Gosh.. You sound so fucking intimidating."
"Well- I'm not in the best mood."
Fuck fuck fuck.
"Well obviously."
He sighs. "Just come over, Paloma."
"Can I ask why?"
"Paloma! You know why!", he yells.
My eyes get wide and I bite my thumb nail. "I can't."
"And why not?"
"Because-"
"Jaime isn't here. You know he's with Vanessa."
I sigh.
"Mike and Vic, they already know what's up with us, so fuck it. Paloma, get over here now. You know we need to talk."
"I really don't feel like talking about that, Tony."
"Don't I deserve to know?"
"It's not like it fucking matters! It happened a long time ago!"
"You're pissing me off- get over here."
"Wow. That's really not making me want to go, Tony."
"Paloma!"
"No. Bye."
I hang up and lay down on my bed, stuffing my face in my pillow.
Wow. He must be super pissed now. Ugh. Fuck it.

Literally five minutes later, there's pounding on my door. I quickly sit up and stare at my door, scared.
"Paloma- open this door.", Tony says.
I locked it because I knew this was going to happen.
I don't reply.
"Paloma Preciado open this fucking door.", he says.
"Tony...", I say.
"Paloma, baby, please open the door. I promise- I'm not mad at you, okay?"
Oh, sure.
"Please baby? Please?"
"Can you stop calling her baby! It's weird, man!", I hear Vic say.
"Shut up!", Tony yells at him. "Baby, open the door!"
I let out a breath and walk to the door. I unlock it, then slowly open it.
Tony stands there with his arms crossed.
"Someones in trouble..", Mike mumbles as he walks to his room.
Tony shoots him a look and Mike goes into his room. He looks back at me and sighs. "You're so stubborn, Paloma. I just want to talk."
"About something really awkward.", I mumble.
He rolls his eyes. "Get in the room- come on."
I let him in and he shuts the door.
"Don't roll your eyes at me, that's mean.", I say.
He chuckles and sits on my bed. "Sit down."
"You're being really demanding right now, Tony. I don't like it."
"Oh well. Now get over here."
I drag myself to him and sit down next him. He places his hand on my lap and looks at me. I stare into his eyes.
"So- what the fuck went down with you and Matt?"
I swallow and look down.
"Nu-Uh- look at me, P.", he says lifting my head up to look at him.
I bite my lip and grab his hand, holding it in mine.
"It's really embarrassing and I regret it."
"Just tell me."
"I- he- fuck, this is so weird!", I say and cover my hands with my face.
He laughs and takes my hands off and kisses them, then places them on his lap. "Okay, I'll say it."
I hold my breath.
"Did he go down on you?"
My eyes get wide and I feel the blood rush up to my cheeks and my palms get sweaty.
"Did he? Yes or no?", he says raising his eyebrows at me.
I stare at his chest and nod once. "Yah..", I murmur. "He did."
I make eye contact with him and he sighs. "Well....", he whispers. "That's... Wow."
"Tony- it was a long time ago, okay? I'm sorry- I was so fucked up and I had no control over myself. I regret it. So bad. I don't know why I did it- I-"
"Paloma.. Paloma... Chill down, baby.", he says calmly.
I look at him, confused. "I thought you were mad."
He shakes his head and stands up, stretching. "Nah. I just wanted you to tell me the truth. I know- this happened before anything started with us. No big deal.."
I stand up. "So.. You're not mad..?"
"Well it fucking bothers me, duh."
I look down and put my hands behind my back.
He chuckles and puts his hands on my hips, tugging me towards him. "We've all had our nights. Don't be so ashamed. I've had mine- and now you had your first.. It happens.", he says kissing my cheek. "What gets me annoyed is that he got to you before me."
"I was so drunk and high... Do you hate me for me getting high?"
He laughs. "What- no! Half the people I know get high. Fuck, Stephanie gets high. Mike. Jaime- sometimes. I've only seem him do it once."
"Stephanie??"
"Yah. She got into it.. It's not something I like to see people do, but whatever. Each to his own."
"I won't do it if you don't like it. It's no big deal."
He kisses the corner of my lips. "It's okay, Paloma. It's okay."
I smile and kiss his lips, then pull away. "Tell me about your nights.. The ones you've had."
He does a funny face and looks up at the ceiling. "Noooo...", he murmurs.
I grab him by his shoulders and shake him lightly. "Come on!! I almost died of embarrassment because you made me tell you! Now you tell me! Make me feel better!!"
He looks at me and then smiles. "Make you feel better?"
I nod and grin. He laughs lightly and winks. "Okay."
He grabs me and throws me on my bed. He starts to shower my neck with kisses and I laugh at how much it tickles.
"No! You know what I ment!!", I yell out, laughing. He laughs as he kisses me.
Then his hands go up my shirt and grab my breasts.
I giggle. "Tony- Tony.."
"You don't want to?", he says. He keeps kissing me. My shirt is half way up. He starts to kiss my stomach, his hands rubbing my breasts now.
I bite my lower lip and let out a deep sigh. "Fuck you, Tony.. Fuck you..", I groan.
He chuckles and kisses my lower stomach, then starts to unbutton my jeans. "Right now you will. Yes.", he says and looks up at me.
"Oh really?", I say sitting up on my elbows and watch as he shimmies down my jeans.
He licks his lips and hooks his fingers under my panties. "Yes.", he says and pulls them straight down.
I glare at him. "Tony, did you forget who's here?!"
He laughs, taking his shirt off. "Of course not. You're just going to have to be a bit quiet, honey."
I laugh. "What?"
"You're a yeller. A loud yeller at that. So- you're going to keep quiet for me, okay?"
He unzips his pants and takes them off. I stare down at his black boxer brief shorts. "Tony- you're crazy.", I say.
He crawls over me and pulls my shirt off. "No... No.. I'm not."
"Just horny.", I mumble.
He laughs in my neck. "For you."
"You're still going to tell me about you're nights, I'm not going to forget that!"
He kisses my lips. "Mmhmm.."
I pull his lips away from mine and throw him on my bed and crawl over him. He laughs and sits up, his back leaning against the bed frame.
"I won't, Tony. I won't."
He bites his lower lip and I unclasp my bra. He raises his eyebrows at me and I pull down his boxers.
"But-", I say and slide myself into him. He gasps and puts his hands on my ass, squeezing it. "For now.. I will.. Just for now..", I groan.
I stick my body to his and start to grind up on him.
He was right when he said I was a yeller. I hadn't noticed.
"Oh fuck-", I start to yell. He quickly smashes his lips to mine.
"Paloma- Paloma... Shhh...", he moans. "Fuuuck.."
I whimper in his neck as I grind on him. "Oh fuck, Tony. Fuck, oh, Tony, fuck-", I moan.
He connects his lips to mine again- biting them and sticking his tongue in my mouth. As many ways to keep me silent. But he feels too good.
It works, actually. We make out while we're going hard at it- and it actually keeps me silent. Well- it keeps me from moaning out loud. I moan into his mouth instead.
But then- my climax starts to come to me. Tony finishes first.
With a loud whisper of my name and multiple curse words and thrust- he finishes.
Then me. Uh oh.
"Oh fuck!", I yell out and throw my head back.
"Paloma- oh fuck..", he moans. "Paloma- baby.. Shhh.. Shhh!"
But I can't. I fucking CAN'T.
"Oh my god!!! Oh my- FUCK!!", I moan.
He pushes my head back on his chest and covers my mouth with his hand, then starts to lift his hips up and down into me.
I moan in his hand and scratch his back.
I try peeling his hand away- and I succeed just this once.
"Fuck! Tony- oh fuck!", I moan out.
"Paloma!", he whispers and kisses me. I keep moaning. "Fuuck!!", I moan.
"Shhhh- shhh, shhh!!!! Shhh!", he whispers and covers my mouth again. He kisses my cheeks.
I whimper and moan as my climax comes closer and closer to me.
"Baby- cum for me- baby... Fuck..", he moans. "Come on baby..."
I keep whimpering.
"Shhh.. Shhh.."
And then.
I wrap my legs around him and stick my body to his, tight. I grab his hair and pull it, his hand is still covering my mouth. Good thing it is too, I would have broken the windows with my fucking whimpering and moans.
Once I'm done, my body goes limp. Tony and I are breathing heavy. I look up at him and move his sweaty hair out of his face. We stare at each, his mouth open.
"I love you.", he says breathlessly.
I kiss his lips slowly. "I love you-", I murmur.

We lay on my bed, his arm over me, my head laying on his chest.
"You still need to tell me. I still want to know.", I say.
I look up at him and he smiles, then laughs. "So. Stubborn."
I laugh and reach up to kiss him.
There's a knock on my door and we both freeze.
"Um- I- I... Um.. Jaime is pulling up.. Just- just thought I-", Vic stutters.
"Jaime's pulling up, you fuckers! Stop fucking and get dressed!", Mike yells.
Tony and I stare at each. My cheeks get hot.
We quickly get dressed and I open my window. We walk out of my room, I'm trying to brush my hair with my fingers.
Mike stares at us coming out.
"Fuck, Paloma. Could you get any louder?!"
I look down, embarrassed. Tony gives me a one armed hug and kisses my cheek.
Vic just stares at us. "This is too weird. Way too weird.."
"Get use to it.", Tony says straight out.
Jaime comes in and then Tony's phone goes off.
"Jaime, hey!", I greet. He smiles and waves.
"I'll be right back-", Tony says and walks off. I nod and walk to Jaime.
"What's up guys?", Jaime asks. Vic chuckles. "Well... Nothing. Nothing at all."
Mike laughs and I look down.
"So, Jaime, how's Vanessa?", I ask quickly.
Mike and Vic laugh.

~

I go into the bathroom and answer Stephanie's call.
"Whats up?", I say.
"Hey Tony.. It's been a while."
"Has it? I'm so used this no communication thing now- I hardly notice it."
Fuck. That was mean.
"Tony... Come on..", she says, her voice cracking.
I sigh and sit up on the sink counter.
"Well, what do you want me to say?"
She sighs. "We never met up. You said you would call me back.. You never did.."
"I'm sorry- a lot of shit happened."
"We're so disconnected Tony.."
"I know.. I know."
"I think we both know that.. That this isn't..", she takes a deep breath. "Fuck..", she starts to cry.
Surprisingly, my eyes get watery. Fuck. This is actually happening.
"Stephanie.. Nether of us could deny that this relationship is going down hill.."
"I know- I know... But.. But I love you."
"Think about that. Do you, really?"
Silence.
"Well, do you love me, Tony?"
I pinch the top of my nose. "I don't know.", I whisper.
She cries.
"Stephanie.."
"Let's meet up.. Right now. We can't do this over the phone."
I sigh. "You're right..."
"It's not the right way. And you deserve an explanation from me.. Let's meet up, okay?"
I nod. "Yah.. Yah, okay. Where?"
"Can I just come over to your place?"
I think for a bit. Paloma.
"Okay.. Sure."
"Alright then.. I'll be there soon."
"Okay.. Bye."
"Bye.."
I hang up and rub my eyes.
Time to finally get this over with.