Status: Finished!

Playground Love

Strike one, Strike two...

"Tony! Tony stop! Oh my gosh!", Paloma giggles as she tries pushing my hands away from me poking her.
I laugh and poke her neck, making her jump back. She bumps into Jaime as she does.
"Whoa- what you doing to my sister, Tone?", he says laughing as he holds Paloma.
She moves her curly hair out of her face and glares at me.
"Nothing- she's in my way.", I say and open the fridge. I bend down and try grabbing a beer, but then I feel Paloma wrap her hands on my waist and pull me away. She drags me all the way to the living room and I peel her soft, little hands off of me. I turn to face her and grab her wrists in my hand, lifting them up in the air.
She's laughing so much tears are rolling down her face.
"I'm sorry- I didn't mean too! I am sorry!", she says laughing.
I chuckle and poke her sides. She screams and laughs. "Tony! Tony- no!!"
I laugh and as a reflex, lean in and start kissing her neck.
Little did I know, Jaime was right behind us.
"Uh- Tony?"
Paloma quickly pushes me off and I turn to face Jaime. I stuff my hands in my pockets and turn to the couch. I didn't realize Mike and Vic were there too. They're staring at Jaime and I with their mouths open.
I look at Jaime and clear my throat. "Uh- yeah, man?", I say casually.
He eyes me, then looks at Paloma. I glance at her and she's looking down, playing with her fingers.
"Um, okay.. Could I tell you something in the kitchen? Real fast."
I nod and start to walk to him. We get into the kitchen and I lean against the counter. "What's up?", I say trying my hardest to not let my voice be shaky. I'm nervous as fuck right now. He just saw me shower his sister's neck with kisses.
Fuck. My mind tries coming up with excuses.
"So..", he says slowly. "Um- I was wondering if you wanna come with Mike, Vic, and I to Party City."
Oh, well..
I chuckle. "Party City?"
He nods and looks at me. "Yah. For Paloma's 18th birthday. It's in a week."
Oh yah.. She mentioned this while we were in bed last night. She was talking about how she'll miss her parents making her small cakes for her, and her little sister singing her Happy Birthday.
"Oh.. Oh, yeah. Sure.", I say and nod.
He nods and now it gets awkward. Please don't bring it up.. Please don't-
"So... What was that all about?"
Dammit.
I look up at him, he stares at me. "Uh- what was what about?"
He rubs the back of his head. "You and Paloma are really comfy with each other..", he mumbles. "Like- kissing her neck comfy."
I swallow nervously and clear my throat. "C'mon Jaime, it's- its Paloma for christ sake."
I try to sound annoyed.
He nods and chuckles. "Fuck, I'm sorry man. It's just- you two are so close it scares me."
I give him a confused look. "Why?"
"I don't know- I don't- fuck, I'm stupid-"
No. No you're not.
"Just forget I even brought it up!", he laughs.
I nod and fake a laugh. "Yahh.. Yah, let's."
"Guys-", Mike says as he comes into the kitchen. He eyes Jaime and I. "Vanessa's here. She's outside waiting in the car."
Jaime nods. "Alright. I'm gonna go and say hi. We'll leave once they're gone."
Mike and I nod. He walks off and Paloma pops her head in the kitchen. "Bye, Tony.", she says in a cute voice.
A big smile appears on my face. "Bye baby.", I mouth out.
She grins and leaves.
Mike stares at me and shakes his head. "You two need to tone it DOWN.", he says walking to me.
I sigh. "I swear- I just- I don't know, kissing her just- it just came out of me. I don't know!"
He laughs. "You're so head over heels for her, Tony. There is definitely no turning back now."
"Well- I was never going to turn back anyways, Mike."
He looks up. "I thought you were. Vic and I both did. We thought this was all just a little- a phase or something. We didn't actually think you actually.. Loved her. Like, for real."
I shrug. "Well, I do. So.."
He nods. "You'll find a way to get through Jaime. Vic and I won't leave your back."
"Nope- we won't.", Vic says coming up behind Mike. "You just seriously- you need to watch out. Jaime's getting really suspicious about you."
"Alright-", we hear Jaime say. "Let's go buttholes!!!"
I make a face at Vic and Mike and then we head off.

~

"I am so glad I finally get to hang with you!", Vanessa says as we drive to the mall. "Finally."
I smile at her. "Same here. It's about time."
She touches my lap and pats it. "Jaime has such a gorgeous sister. I can't wait for you to try on clothes and stuff."
I laugh. "I can't wait either- thank you!"

We walked into almost every store we passed by in the mall. To my surprise, I'm actually having a great time. Vanessa isn't so bad after all. She isn't bad at all, actually. It's been so long since I've hung out with a female. I'm surrounded by boys practically all the time.
We walk in a Hot Topic store and I point at a Pierce the Veil shirt on the wall.
"It's so weird looking at this.", I say. Vanessa chuckles.
"It's amazing, right? They've gone so far."
I nod. "They have.."
Guess the time my brother spent away from my family and I actually did pay off.

As we're looking through some dresses on a rack, my phone vibrates. I look at the screen and see a new text from Tony.
'How's it going?' -Tony
'Pretty good, actually. :) What are you guys up to?'
'That's great. Have you bought anything? And... I can't tell you. But we're at a store. :x' -Tony
I chuckle.
'Well, Vanessa has bought me make up, shirts, and now she wants to buy me a dress. But I keep telling her I have money! She doesn't let me spend it though. :-| And why can't you tell me?? Psh.'
"Is Jaime being a paranoid brother?", Vanessa asks while still looking through the dresses.
I let out a laugh. "Oh, no. It's just Tony."
She raises her eyebrows at me and smirks. "The Tonester. Hmm."
I nod. "Yup."
"Jaime tells me that you two are pretty close."
I look through some dresses. "Yah, I guess we are.", I shrug.
She looks up at me and smiles.
I laugh. "W-what?"
"Do you have the hots for the turtle?"
A ridiculously, big smile appears on my face. I laugh nervously as I answer. "W-what?? N-no! What? Oh my gosh-", I stutter out.
My cheeks feel red hot.
"Oh my gosh!!", she squeals. "Look at how red you are! Aw!"
"Vanessa- oh my gosh-"
"It's okay! It's okay if you do! You can tell me these things, I'm your girl."
I look down and play with my fingers.
Should I.
I mean, I have more than 'the hots' for Tony. Obviously.
But should I tell her..
Whatever. Fuck it.
I look back up at her and grin. "Okay, yah. He's- he's attractive."
Attractive isn't even close to what he is. It does him no justice.
She throws her head back and let's out a laugh. She turns back to me and covers her mouth, laughing.
"Vanessaaaaaa!", I whine.
She giggles and pats my shoulder. "I'm sorry- I'm sorry! It's just- it's funny because it's Tony! Tony's- he's a great guy-"
You bet your ass he is.
"He's great. It's just funny. You think he's cute."
No, I think he's fucking sexy.
I laugh and move a strand of my hair to the back of my ear. "This is embarrassing."
"Oh girl, it's okay. I won't tell anyone. Promise."
I smile. "You better promise."
She laughs and keeps looking through dresses. "Well, don't be embarrassed for having the hots for Tony. Do you have any other eye candy?"
I shake my head. "No. I actually don't."
For some reason, Matt pops into my head. My stomach churns.
"Oh really? Tony is the only man who holds your heart?"
"Vanessa, oh my goodness."
She laughs. "Kidding, kidding."
But it's so true.
"This is girl talk, P. No worries- oh my gosh!", she squeals.
I turn to her, startled. "What??"
She pulls out a short, black dress with straps made out of lace.
"Paloma- Paloma, oh my god!! This is- it's perfect!"
I stare at the dress, looking at the detail. I actually like it. It's pretty lovely.
"It's so cute. And it's perfect for you!"
She holds it up against me and stares at me. "Yup. We're getting it."
I laugh and look at the tag, then almost choke on how much it is.
"Nope- no! It doesn't matter! You're getting this dress. It's so you!"
"So me?"
"Yes! It's not too short, so it's not slutty at all. But it's not long and conservative, like a nun! And it's so- it's so cute and innocent. Like you!"
I chuckle. "Innocent?"
Not even close. But, everyone says I look really innocent. Even Tony. I don't get it.
"Yes, innocent. It's perfect for you."
Ha. Innocent.
Ha. Ha.
"And.. I'm pretty sure Tony would approve."
My cheeks get hot and I look down.
"I'm messing around! Come on- let's try it on."

I look at myself in the mirror, checking out how the dress looks on me. And surprisingly, I like it. A lot.
"Wow, Paloma. You look beautiful.", Vanessa says.
I smile. "I really like it."
"Oh my gosh! Okay- let's pay for it- now!"
I laugh and walk back in the dressing room. My phone vibrates and I check it.
'Find a dress yet?' -Tony
'Yup! I love it.'
'Hmm.. You're gonna have to model it for me. ;)'
I laugh.
'Perv!'
"Paloma?", I hear Vanessa call out. "You ready?"

We walk to Vanessa's car and as we do, she keeps cracking up jokes about me thinking Tony is cute. I wonder how many other jokes she would come up with if she found out we were actually together. Doing stuff.
"I'm so sorry, P. That was the last one, okay? Promise."
I laugh and put all the shopping bags in the back seat. "Yah, yah, yahhhh."
As we're driving back home, my mind keeps thinking about Tony.
If only Vanessa knew what was actually going on. Ha. If only she knew how many condoms we go through in one night.
Damn. Innocent my ass.
I smile and look out the window.
To let the awkwardness fade, I turn up the radio.
The rest of the drive home is amazing.
Who knew I'd have so much fun singing along to Nicki Minaj with Vanessa.
This one's a keeper, Jaime. This one is definitely a keeper.

~

"They're back!", Mike yells as he shuts the door to Jaime's room.
"Tony- just stuff it all in my closet!", Jaime says.
I laugh. "Alright.", I say and do as he says.
Vic helps me put all the decorations in the closet and once we're finished, we head to the living room.
Paloma and Vanessa are chatting and looking at the clothes in the many shopping bags they have.
Paloma looks up and smirks at me. I wave and she waves back with a cute, little grin on her face.
Let me get at her now, please.
"How was it, girls?", Jaime asks going up to Vanessa and kissing her cheek.
"It was great- oh! Come and look at the dress Paloma got! It's gorgeous! Come on-"
Vanessa pulls Jaime and Paloma towards Paloma's room.
"I wanna see-", I say and follow them.
Jaime and Paloma enter the room and Vanessa turns to face me, then puts her hand on my chest, pushing me back.
"Nope! Just the bro!", she says.
"What? Why?", I say and laugh.
"Because, the dress is special."
I roll my eyes. "You ain't the bro, why are you going in?"
"I'm dating the bro, so- its okay!"
"Well I'm best friends with the bro!"
"Doesn't count. Now leave."
She pushes me back again and shuts the door.
I sigh and walk away, laughing. "I wanna see.", I mumble.
Mike pats my back as I sit next to him on the couch.
"I'm sure she'll eventually model it for you. Personally."
I chuckle and nod. "True."

They finally come out of the room. I turn around and see Paloma walk towards me. I stand up, along with Vic and walk to them.
"Alright baby, it's time for me to go.", Vanessa says to Jaime.
"Noooo-", Jaime whines.
She laughs and they kiss each other. Paloma walks to me and
leans against me.
I smile and wrap my arm around her. This is appropriate, right? Just a hug.
"I'm sleepy.", she says.
"You can sleep in my bed.", I murmur in her ear. She looks up at me and laughs.
"Bye losers! Tony, Vic, Mike. See you soon Paloma!", Vanessa says waving goodbye.
Paloma waves.
"Text me anytime for that- thing."
Paloma nods. "Yup."
Jaime follows Vanessa out the door and to her car.
"What thing?", I ask as I turn to Paloma.
She shakes her head. "Nothin'"
She gives me a quick kiss on the lips and I wrap my arms around her. I pull her towards the couch and she starts laughing.
Her back leans against the back of the couch and stuff my face in her neck.
She smacks my back, trying to get me off. "Tony!", she laughs.
"I see you two missed each other..", we hear Jaime say.
I pull away from Paloma and look at Jaime.
Vic laughs. "Tony messes around a lot. You're annoying, Tony!", he says, trying to cover it up, then pats my arm. Paloma laughs and starts to walk towards her room.
"I'm going to bed- alright?"
Jaime nods without looking at her. "Night Paloma."
She glances at me and gives me a look.
I look down and clear my throat.
"Well- guess I'm gonna head to bed too."
I start to walk to the door and as I reach for the door knob, I feel someones hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Jaime staring at me.
"Tell me the truth, man. What do you really think about my sister?", he murmurs.
His face is completely serious. A scary kind of serious.
"She's your sister, Jaime.", I say with a straight face.
Jaime stares at me long and hard.
"I'll see you tomorrow morning.", I say and leave.

Shit.
Seriously?!
No... No.. Jaime can't be on to us.
I've had so much self-control.
Just two little mistakes. No big deal.
It's no big deal..
Right?
...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, Tony needs to calm himself down.
Too bad he can't. :|
Paloma's Dress
I didn't really feel like going into detail with what the dress had... so... there's a picture of it :p
Paloma isn't slutty, even Tony says she's """innocent""" heh so I think it's perfect for her. :~)

Alright, you guys need to give me some feedback on how you're all liking the new chapters. ;)