Status: Finished!

Playground Love

Needles Hurt Though

This is a weird looking chip- it's all deformed and shit. I pop it in my mouth. It tastes pretty damn good. 
"Tony-"
I look up and see Jaime staring at me. He laughs. "Why are you staring at your chips like that, freak."
I laugh and set my bag of chips down next to my lap. "Shut up. What do you want?"
He rubs the back of his neck. "I need you to do me a favor."
I stand up and wipe my hands on my jeans. "Sure, what is it?"
"Could you distract Paloma? For like- a couple of hours?"
I raise my eyebrows at him. "Sure- why?"
I don't care why to be honest. I'll take care of her any day. I'm just shocked he asked ME. These past few days, he's been on my ass whenever I'm with her. 
He shrugs. "Party stuff. Vanessa will be here helping me sort stuff out. Mike and Vic, well they're with their parents again... so..”
I'm his last resort. Ha.
“Nah, man. That's fine. Course I'll do it.”
“Vanessa will be here in a couple of minutes. So just take Paloma somewhere I guess. Show her 'round SD.”
I nod. Oh trust me, I'll show her some good stuff. “Yah, for sure man.”
Jaime nods and sighs. “Hey Tony?”
Oh god here it comes.
“Yeah?”
“Paloma, she's turning 18 you know?”
I nod and chuckle. “Yup, so I heard.”
“And... she's my... SISTER...”
I clear my throat and nod again. “Yeah.. she sure is..”
He nods and starts to walk away. Confused, I shrug and begin to sit back down. But Jaime turns back around and points at me.
“Don't forget that- alright, man?”
I swallow nervously. The tone of his voice almost makes me shit myself. “Of- of course not, dude. No- no.”, I stutter.
He gives me a grin and walks away. “Okay, good.”
I stare at him as he walks away. Did that really just happen.. shit actually, just got real right now.
Jaime would actually, literally, kill me if he found out what was going on with P and I.
Shit.
That’s scary. That’s CRAZY scary.
But whats even more crazy is me.
Because... even Jaime’s psycho ass wrath couldn’t pull me away from her.
Nothing can.

“Oh- FUCK!”, she moans out. She pulls my hair and scratches my back as I give her the last few thrusts it takes to make her reach her point.
I can feel my car shaking, poor thing. Thankfully, my windows are tinted, but if someone walked by this shaking car, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be stupid enough to not know what's going on.
But hey, people are pretty stupid so...
Either way I don’t care. I'm just 'distracting' my girl.
I grunt and slowly come to a stop once we've both reached our climaxes.
“Fuck condoms-”, I say as I pull out of her. I take the filthy shit and tie it before throwing it into a small, black, plastic baggy.
Paloma giggles and sits up on her elbows. “Baby, it's really hot in here. Ugh- and my fucking thighs are going to be so sore tomorrow... Last time we do it in the back of your car, Tony. Last time.”, she says as she waves her hand in front of her face like a fan.
I get off of her and give her some room. “Well, I'd roll down the windows but...” I look over her naked body and she shakes her head.
“Right, right. Never mind.”, she says laughing.
I pull up my pants as she puts her clothes back on.
“I'm so tired of using condoms though, seriously.”
I had to say it. I HAD to. I'm sick of them. No matter how 'thin' they make them, it's still not good enough. I'm not saying making love to my girl isn't good, no, not at all. Paloma is fucking AMZAING. But I want to FEEL her. Actually, FEEL her.
She laughs and lays down on my lap. I play with her soft hair.
“You think I'm not?”
I lean my head back on the seat and sigh. “I just wanna feel you.”
She kisses my stomach and laughs. “You are so cheesy.”
I laugh and look down at her.
“Well... I’ve been thinking lately..”
“Hmm?”
“I've been thinking about getting the shot.”
“That’s a great idea!”
I'm practically glowing.
She laughs. “But I hate needles, Tony. And taking the pill- fuck that. That's annoying.”
“Condoms are annoying.”
She traces the big tattoo on my torso and chuckles. “I know... a small needle getting stuck in me for a second is way better than having a baby grow inside of me for nine months, that's for sure.”
Whoa.
A baby.
That thought alone is scarier than Jaime.
“Tony! We should go now!”, she says and sits up.
“Where??”
“For me to get the shot!”
“Oh- right now?”
She nods and smiles. “Yes. I mean- Jaime and Vanessa are... well.. getting it on so..” She makes a face.
Paloma wanted to know why we couldn’t just stay in my condo and 'hang out' so I came up with the excuse that Vanessa and Jaime needed some freaky time together.
He'll appreciate the lie.
“So let's go now!”
My eyes get wide. “Uh- are you sure?”
She rolls her eyes. “Do you want to use condoms?”
I smile. “Nope.”
“Alright then!”

We get into this medical clinic where Stephanie use to go to get that shot. One good thing that came out of that relationship, I knew where it was. Whoop.
We enter a waiting room where three other women are sitting down at. They look up at Paloma and I as we enter the room. Their eyes shift from Paloma, then to me. Then they just stare. Guess it's not everyday you see a guy covered with tattoos in a place like this.
“Go sit down, Tone, I'll go get the paper work stuff.”, Paloma murmurs. I nod and take a seat across from a girl with short, straight, brown hair. She has dark eyes and a small mouth. She grins at me and I politely smile back. Physically, she is the complete opposite of Paloma.
Dammit, why won't she stop staring. It's weird. I pull out my phone to distract myself.
Surprisingly, I have a lot of new messages. Yay, I'm popular.
Two from Jaime, one from Mike, a couple from some pals, and....
What the fuck?
One from Stephanie.
I read her's first.
'Hey... I know you probably don't want anything to do with me-'
Got that right. I keep on forgetting to delete your number, too.
'-but I just wanted to know if you've told Jaime and them about... us?'
I look at my phone screen, confused.
'Uh... no. I haven't, actually. Why?'
I press send and decide to read Jaime's text. He's probably DYING to know what I'm doing with his sister. Chills run up my spine as I think about what he would do if he knew...
'How are you and Paloma?'
The second one:
'Tony? You there? Tell Paloma to answer her damn phone too! Anyways- I called Stephanie and invited her to the party. I wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't. I have no idea what's been going on between you two, so I did. Just in case. Hope that's okay! Now text back, jerk!'
Oh fuck. Dammit, Jaime.
“Alright-”, Paloma says coming back. She takes a seat next to me and sighs, then places a clip board on her lap. “I have to fill this out. Then, they will call me up to take the shot. Then- we're condom free!”
I smile and nod. “Beautiful.”
She starts to fill out the paper work and I look up at the feeling of someone looking at me.
It's that girl again. She grins at me again and I clear my throat, then grin back. Uh. Okay then.
Then, I feel my phone vibrate again.
Stephanie.
'Oh... he invited me to Paloma's 18th birthday party... why haven't you told him?'
I sigh. Uh, maybe because I don't want to remind myself about the fact that you cheated on me for four months and the fact that I don't want to hear Jaime shit talk the living fuck out of you.
'He did?? And well, I don't know. I was eventually. I didn't want to explain everything that happened...'
Seconds later, she replies.
'Right... well, would it bother you if I went? There's going to be a lot of homies that I haven't seen in a long time there...so..'
Of course it would fucking bother me.
I let out a sigh of frustration.
“Everything okay?”, Paloma asks, not looking up from the paper.
“Yah- yah.”, I say clearing my throat.
'No- I don't care if you go. I shouldn't stop you. What happened between us happened. Let's just let it go already.'
I hope that wasn't too harsh. She's pretty sensitive.
But then again, why should I care? ha.
'Well, fine then. I just don't want shit to get awkward.'
'It won't be.'
Because I'll be keeping away from you. It's Paloma's birthday party- I won't let anything or anyone ruin it.
“Has Jaime called?”, Paloma asks biting her pen and staring at the paper.
“Well, he texted me. I think he called you though. I should text him back, actually.”
“Oh, I left my phone in your car.”
I nod and decide to reply to Jaime.
'I just told her. We're at the mall and she left her phone in my car. And, well, no. I don't mind that you invited her.'
It's too late now.
I send it. I'll explain it all to him later. Eventually.
“Alright.. I texted him back. We're good.”
“Good...good...”, she mumbles. “Alright- done!”
She looks up at me and smiles. Her gorgeous, olive-green eyes stare at me, glistening, “I'll be right back-”
She gets up and I watch her walk to the front desk.
Paloma has such a wonderful body, it makes me want to shrivel up on the floor and beg her to do me.
I remember going into Jaime's room and looking at all the family pictures he had up on his wall. Paloma looks a lot like her mother. They both have long, black, curly, hair. The same small nose, the same full lips.. though her mom was a bit shorter. But she had the same body shape as Paloma. Those Mexican curves... hot damn. Paloma is full and curvy.. in a beautiful, amazing, sexy way.
Jaime looks way, way, way more like his dad. Kathy, their little sister, looked like both parents. Paloma is the only one who got her fathers olive-green green eyes though. What a beaut. I love it when I’m looking up at her and she's staring down at me, her eyes looking straight into mine. She's fucking beautiful.
Okay, I should stop. Getting random boners in random places is middle school shit, Tony.
She walks back, her hips moving from side to side. Her breasts moving underneath that tight, charcoal, v-neck shirt.
If I don't stop myself now, I’ll have to drag her back in the car and use up another stupid condom.
She sits down and holds my hand.
“Now we wait for my name to be called.”
I nod and kiss her cheek. “Awesomeeee.”

Minutes pass by and I'm starting to get really bored.
I play with Paloma's long hair to pass the time and she laughs.
“Look, a mustache.”, I say holding a thick piece of her hair on my upper lip.
She laughs and rolls her eyes. “You're like a little boy!”
I laugh and let her hair fall. “It's been almost an hour.”, I groan.
The people that were here earlier are already gone. The only one left is that girl who won't stop staring at Paloma and I.
“Paloma Preciado?”, a lady in dark blue scrubs calls out from across the room. Paloma looks up at her.
“Yes?”
“We're ready for you, honey.”
She turns to me. “Wait here?”
I nod. “Sure.”
She smile and kisses me cheek. “It'll be super quick.”
I chuckle and nod. “Don't faint!”, I call out as she walks away. “It's just a needle!”
She turns and gives me a look before walking into the room beyond the waiting room.
Once again, I am bored.
Then, my phone goes off. Jaime's ring tone.
“Hello?”
“Tony! Hey, what's up, man?”
“Nothin'... just at.. the mall.”
“Cool, yah, I got your text. Where's Paloma at? She with you?”
“Uh- no. She's in some girl store. I'm out here... eating a-a pretzel.”
Jaime chuckles. “Alright. Well, just letting you know that we're all done with planning the party and stuff. You guys could come back.”
“Cool, cool. We'll leave when she comes out from the store.”
“Fa 'sho! How was it like spending the day with her?”
I smile to myself. “It was alright.”
Ha.
“Yep... hope everything went... good... appropriate..”
My hands get sweaty.
“Of course it was appropriate, Jaime. The fuck..”
I need to hold in my laugh.
He laughs. “Just pushing your buttons-”
I look up and see Paloma at the front desk already, paying. That was fast.
“Whatever, dick. Hey- Paloma just came out. We’re leaving now.”
“Alright, see yah soon!”
“Yup, bye.”
I hang up and walk to Paloma.
“Thank you hun. If you have any other questions, just call this number-” The lady gives her a small card. She glances at me and her eyes get wide. “Have- have a good day, hun.”, she says and looks down.
I'm a good person, I swear.
“Thank you! Let's go, babe.”, Paloma says and grabs my hand.
We walk out of the clinic. Paloma lets go of my hand and skips to my car. “I hardly even felt the needle!”, she chimes.
I laugh and unlock my car with the alarm. “See! Now- no condoms!”
She throws her arms over me and kisses my lips. “No.. condoms.. at all.”
She pulls away and we smile to each other. “Music to my ears.”
She giggles and I open the car door for her.

We get home and when we get inside, Vanessa, Jaime, Mike, and Vic are all in the kitchen laughing.
They all look up as Paloma and I walk in.
“Hey- they're back!”, Mike says giving Paloma a one-armed hug. I throw my keys on the kitchen table and take a seat.
“How was it?”, Vanessa asks.
I shrug. “Fun.”
She nods and turns to Paloma. “Did you have fun?”
Paloma nods and smiles. “Yup.”
Jaime leaves Vanessa's side and walks to Paloma. He touches her left arm.
“What's with the band aid?”, he asks.
Oh shit. That's where she got the shot.
Paloma looks down and clears her throat. “Tony accidentally scratched me. I got a band aid from the bathroom over at the mall.”
Jaime turns to me with a suspicious look. “You scratched her?”
Why couldn’t she come up with a better excuse, dammit.
I nod. “Yeah. I was- I was trying to reach for her- and I guess my nail just scratched her skin.”
Jaime nods. “Sketch.”, I barley hear him say.
No- not sketch at all.
Vic claps his hands together. “Alright- well it's been a pretty busy day. The Fuentes parents really took Mike and I's energy. I'm heading to bed.”
“Me too!”, Mike says and starts to walk to his room.
“I think I’ll stay for a bit, Jaimito. Is that fine?”, Vanessa asks.
Jaime nods and rubs her shoulders. “Of course, baby.”
Paloma makes a face. “Didn't you two already get enough for the day?”
I let out a loud laugh. Oh god, I love her.
Jaime and Vanessa look at Paloma, confused.
“Well- I'm going to bed too. Night, guys.”
She pats my arm. “Night, Tone.”
“Night P.”, I say laughing.
“What did she mean?”, Vanessa asks.
“I had to give her a reason why we had to leave.”, I say and shrug.
“Oh my god! Sicko! She'll never look at me the same!”, Vanessa says and smacks my arm. Jaime and I laugh.
“Good excuse, I guess.”, Jaime says and shrugs.
Vanessa laughs and grabs her purse. “I'll wait in your room, then we could actually-”
“No one cares! No one cares!!!”, I say and cover my ears.
She laughs and walks away.
Oh god, now it's only Jaime and I.
“Well, Tony, tomorrow will just be a normal day. Then, it's Paloma's birthday! 18 years..”
I nod. “Yup.. 18..”
The magic number.
“It'll be her day. She has no idea what's coming”
“You're a great bro, Jaime. You've worked hard on this party.”
Jaime smiles at me. “Thanks man... And I'm sorry I've been acting weird lately with you... My mind comes up with all this crazy shit.”
I stand up and stretch. “No problem man.”
Your mind is SPOT ON.
He pats me back. “Well, I'll see yah tomorrow. My girl is a-waiting.”
I smile. “Alright man. I'll see you.”

I walk out to my condo and see Paloma already waiting for me at the door. I laugh as I approach her.
“Well, hello there.”, I say and pull her to me.
She giggles and kisses me. “Come on-”
She pulls me inside my condo and we go straight to my bed.

Let me tell you one thing, condoms SUCK.
What a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new chapter! I'm pretty happy I got to update today.
Jaime has let go all of his suspicions for right now.. but DUNDUNDUNDKASGHKFG
There's a lot of "dun dun dun"s going on, I know. You'll see whats up with that, soon.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter.
Feedback ROCKS. If you don't give me feedback, you're a.. condom. :~) So Tony doesn't like you :~)
JK!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, yah, give me some feedback!