Status: Finished!

Playground Love

Party Crasher

"Tony?", I say and touch his cheek with my hand. "Tony, talk to me, please."
He's looking down. Not a word coming out of his mouth.
I sigh out in frustration and grab his arm, pulling him into my room. I shut the door behind us and sit him down on my bed. His eyebrows are furrowed and he's staring at the ground, angry.
I cross my arms and stare at him. The last time I saw him like this was when that whole Matt thing happened.. The look on his face when he's angry, pissed, or annoyed is something that always gets me nervous. Tony is a really chill and quiet guy, but once you get him angry..
"That fucking bitch..", I hear him murmur.
I walk to him and kneel down in front of him, placing my hands on his knees. He doesn't make eye contact with me.
"Tony.. Please, don't let this bother you- fuck her, alright? She isn't worth it- don't let it bother you-"
He looks up at me, angry. "How the fuck am I not going to let that bother me, Paloma?! Huh?! Seriously?! We were together for three FUCKING years, P! Three! Then she comes here with her fucking fuck buddy- and that's it?! I can't let it bother me?! Really??", he yells in my face.
My cheeks feel red hot, and my eyes start to water a bit. I immediately stand up and back away from him.
I don't even know what to say- he just yelled at me and.. Oh god, no.. She is ruining everything.
"Well- y-you don't need to yell at me because of it!", I yell. My voice doesn't come out as loud as I want it to. Instead, it comes out like I'm about to cry. And I really think I am.
To hide the tears coming down my face, I look down and quickly try wiping them away. I don't want to ruin Vanessa's hard work either.
"Paloma-", he mumbles. I look back up, scared.
Tony's anger vanishes immediately and he runs up to me, grabbing me in his arms. "Oh fuck- Paloma, fuck! I'm so sorry- I'm sorry, I just- I don't know why I snapped at you like that.. Oh fuck, forgive me. This isn't your fault at all. You didn't deserve that. I'm so sorry.", he mumbles in my neck.
I let out a shaky breath and pull away from him.
"This obviously is taking a huge toll on you, Tony.."
He sighs and rubs his temples. "No- no! It just threw me off a little. I'm okay now, I promise. This is your birthday party. Your day. I'm not going to let anything or anyone ruin it."
I stare into his eyes, trying to find any hint of anger. "Okay.. Okay.."
He manages to pull off a smile and holds my hand. "I'm okay now. I really am."
I grin and interlace my fingers through his. "Alright, Tone."
He gives me one last smile before we walk out of the room.
"Let's go to Mike- I need a shot.", he says as he pulls me to the kitchen. "Maybe.. Two.."
Uh oh.

~

"Ay! Mike! Tequila shot!", I say coming up next to him. He smiles at me and nods.
"You got it boo!!", he says, obviously already drunk, as he pours the tequila into a shot glass for me. "Paloma? You down with the get down?", he says to her.
I nod. "Yeah, one for her too!"
Paloma glances at me and chuckles. "Maybe I shouldn't drink anymore-"
"Nope- don't be silly, here!" Mike hands her a shot glass, then hands one to me. "Bottoms up!"
I smile at Paloma and she gives me a grin, then we throw the shot down our throats. Paloma coughs once and I make a face, then the taste I'm so used to quickly fades away.
"Another.", I say to Mike.
"Tony- you just had one.", Paloma says placing the shot glass back on the island counter.
"It's okay, baby, I'm use to this.", I say as I watch Mike pour some more into the shot glass.
I quickly swallow down the shot.
"Alright- let's go dance, baby!", I yell out and grab her hand.
"Shh- don't say that out loud- Jaime might be-", she starts to say.
"Shh- nah! He's no where near us-", I say and pull us into the dance floor.
I've gone through two cups of Jack and two tequila shots. I'm at the 'I don't give a flying fuck' stage right now.
I wrap Paloma's arms around my neck and place my hands on her hips. She smiles at me and lays her head down on my chest.
Even though it's an electro song, we're dancing as if it were a slow song.
I pull her closer to me, until I feel her breasts squeeze up against my chest. I dig my face into her hair. It smells so nice.
I'm suddenly at peace. The jealously and anger from seeing Stephanie and that guy together is completely gone.
Why did I get so mad over that?
I have Paloma.. She's beautiful. I love her so much.
Her body up against mine makes the whole world around me stop. I just want it to be us two here. Let me give her a birthday gift she won't forget...
I shut my eyes and wrap my arms around her, taking her scent in.
Then, I feel a pair of hands in between us.
"Dance like Jesus is in between you two!", I hear Jaime say.
Paloma and I quickly separate from each other. Jaime and Vanessa are staring at us.
I'm not freaking out like I would, must be all the alcohol.
"Can't I have a dance with the birthday girl?", I say to Jaime.
He rolls his eyes at me. "A dance. A DANCE. You don't need to have your body stuck up against my sister, man."
"Jaime- don't be ridiculous.", Vanessa says and nudges him.
As I'm about to reply something rude to him- Stephanie bumps into Vanessa.
"Steph?", Vanessa asks. Stephanie turns around and smiles.
"Nessa!!!", she squeals.
They give each other a quick hug. Stephanie ignores all fact that I'm even there.
"Oh- hey, Steph!", Jaime says. "Tony- Stephanie!", he says and grabs my arm, pushing me towards her.
I bump into her and we stand next to each other, awkwardly.
"Now you two can dance with each other- Paloma probably wants to move on."
Paloma stares at me. "Uh- no.. Jaime-"
"Brother and sister dance. Come on- you two have fun.", Jaime says and pulls Paloma away into the crowd.
No, what the fuck? Where is he taking her?!
Vanessa laughs. "I'm gonna go get another drink- see you two around."
She walks away and it's just Stephanie and I. Great.
She looks at me and grins. "Um- well, hi.", she says.
I stare at her, straight faced.
I want Paloma back.
She sighs. "Tony, could we please just-"
"Who was that guy?", I ask.
She looks down, then back at me. "If you're thinking it was him, don't. It wasn't. I don't know, he's just some random guy I was dancing with.", she shrugs.
"Why are you giving yourself away to all these guys all of a sudden?"
Is that another way of calling her a slut?
Oh well.
She glares at me. "Fuck you. You think I didn't see how you and Paloma were dancing. I'm not stupid, Tony."
My heart almost drops to the ground. "Shut the fuck up, Stephanie.", I groan.
"All because she's 18 doesn't mean that she isn't reachable. I see the way you look at her-"
"Shut up- just, seriously, stop!", I yell.
We both stay silent.
"I need a shot.", I say and walk to Mike.
"You're not getting rid of me.", I hear her say as she follows behind.
I roll my eyes.
Paloma is never this annoying.

"Another shot? Damn, Tone. It's been a while since you've gone hard on the drinking. Ay, Steph!", Mike says handing me my shot.
I throw it down my mouth and sigh. Stephanie greets Mike and downs a shot herself.
I stare at her, annoyed.
I hate her.
But that dress- it's looking pretty good on her.. Hmm..
I rub my eyes.
What the fuck? I need to get myself together- what am I even saying?!
"Tony-"
I open my eyes and see Stephanie's blue eyes looking right at me. Her face inches from mine.
"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I don't want to argue.. Let's just have fun, yeah?"
She bites her bottom lip and I can't help but to think bad thoughts. "Here-", she says and hands me another shot.
I stare at it for while, then finally take it.
She grabs my hand and wraps it around herself.
"Let's go dance."
Uh.

Next thing I know- Stephanie's ass is rubbing up against my dick.
My hands grip her hips tightly, not wanting her depart from me.
How the fuck did it get like this?!
Oh fuck- my head feels so light. I feel like the room is spinning around in circles. No thanks to Stephanie's generosity for handing more shots to me.
How many shots did she give me anyways??
Oh fuck- why am I dancing with Stephanie? She cheated on me- we broke up.
Paloma?
Where is-
"Tony... Let's go to your condo.."
All of a sudden, Stephanie's lips are on mine.
Her hands rub my crotch area and I can't even breathe anymore.
"Stephanie- Steph...", I slur out drunkenly.
Too late- she's already pulling me out of the crowd. She places my hands on her hips and leads me to the door.
I can't even stop her. What the fuck?? Oh god- I feel like laying down on my bed and just falling asleep.
"I miss you..", I hear her say. "Let me ride you.."
Did she really just say that??
Oh fuck- I can't even think right now.

~

I see Stephanie drag Tony out of the dance area. I follow behind them and finally catch up to them. Tony seems so drunk. His eyes are half closed and he looks so lost.
All those shots Stephanie was handing him are hitting him now. She's doing all this shit on purpose.
"Tony-", I call out and grab his arm.
Stephanie and him stop in their tracks and both turn to me.
Stephanie smiles. "Happy Birthday!"
I give her a grin. "Thanks. Tony- are you okay?"
Tony looks up at me, his eyes fully open now. He bites his bottom lip and rubs the back of his neck. "Pa... lo.. maaaa", he slurs out. "Where the fuck you been, girl?!"
Stephanie giggles. "He's so drunk. I'm gonna go take him to his condo so he could lay down."
Sure bitch, sure.
"Well- he could sit down on the couch- it's okay.", I say urgently, tugging on his arm. "Come on, Tony.", I mumble.
I need to take him away from her. If I don't- she's going to end up fucking him and oh god- no. This isn't happening right now.
Stephanie yanks him back as if he were a toy. "No- that's okay. We need our privacy.", she says sternly.
We stare at each for a good amount of time. Tony looks like he's about to knock out.
I'm more than angry now.
This fucking girl... This girl.. Right here- is she really doing this right now?
"Didn't you two brake up?", I snap.
Her face falls into a frown. "How did you know?"
I ignore her question. "You cheated on him. Why are you even here? You don't deserve him. Leave."
Whoa- what am I doing?!
She stares at me, shocked. Then, she smiles. "Okay, I see what's going on here.. You have a little fan-girl crush on him, don't you?"
Wow. If only she knew.
"Look- I don't want to be rude to Jaime's sister- but our relationship is our business and our business only."
"But it's not a relationship ANYMORE.", I say.
She glares at me. "Excuse you, but I'm taking my boyfriend to go lay down."
She grabs him and walks away.
"Tony- Tony!", I yell out. He looks at me and smiles.
"I'll be okay- no- no worries-", he says.
Then- they're out the door.

Oh no, oh no, oh no!!!
What the fuck?!
Oh my god- what the- what?!
What am I supposed to do now?! I can't just go after them and take Tony away from her! Well I can- but then they'd all know what's going on- and- oh my god-
I hate her! What the fuck?!
What should I do?!
That's my Tony- he's my- my fucking boyfriend!
I can't just let her take him away- I know what she's going to do!
"Paloma?"
I turn around sharply and see Jaime looking at me.
"You okay?"
I don't answer, I can't.
He tilts his head and grins at me. "You're tipsy- huh?", he says and smiles.
No- no!!!
Maybe I could have Jaime do something about this- ugh! But then he'll find out!
Fuck!!!
"Come on- let's go open some of your gifts now!", he says putting his arm over me.
He starts to walk me to the dining room and I can't even think anymore.

Tony is drunk out of his mind.
Stephanie is with him- alone- in his condo.
I feel like all the alcohol in my stomach is about to come back up my mouth.

Please, I hope to GOD, that he finds some sense and stops whatever is going on.
He can't be THAT drunk, right?!

Right?!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Too much tequila has been given to Tony and when he's drunk, he does some crazy, regrettable shit.
Welp.

Feedback would be appreciated. Let me know how angry you are at me for making Stephanie ruin the party. :**
Thank you to those of you who have actually been giving me feedback, you're the reason why I'm still posting up new chapters~
Hope you all liked this one, can't wait to post up the next one. :~)