Status: On hold

Worlds Collide

Basically, we came up with this idea last night, during one of our many insane conversations.
Rose is back because we love her =]
We hope this will please all you DW/TW fans.

DISCLAIMER:
None of these characters are ours. They belong to their respective creators and are copyright to BBC Worldwide.

Read, comment, subscribe, advertise.
That is all =]
  1. One - Crash Landing.
    "Jack, put Ianto down and come and look at this."
  2. Two - Old Acquaintances.
    "Oh brilliant! See Rose, I told you everything would be alright!"
  3. Three - Magnet For Trouble.
    "You've been scattered across history. It's thanks to you that we all have jobs, mate."
  4. Four - Fears.
    "I've never seen anything like it. Which is saying a lot; after 903 years, I thought I'd finally seen everything."
  5. Five - Weevil.
    “Just because they’re aliens, Jack, doesn’t mean you can be inhumane!”
  6. Six - Stranger.
    "Look Jack, I really haven't got the time. Just trust me, even if only for this once."
  7. Seven - Reasoning And Recurring Phrases.
    "If I said I knew that two words signified the end of the world, what words would I mean?"
  8. Eight - Action Plan.
    "You're worth fighting for. I meant it then, and I mean it even more now."
  9. Nine - Teamwork.
    "I don't like cars."
  10. Ten - Comfort.
    "I'm supposed to just run off with the alien who's been Torchwood's enemy since it's very inception, and who also stole you away from us before."
  11. Eleven - Banter.
    “Well, Doctor, there’s enough sexual tension between you and your 'companion’ to give Jack and Ianto a run for their money."