Status: Hopefully updated 1-2 times per week.

Is Your Heart Taken?

Image

Ellice Mancini and Harry Styles used to be the best of friends. With one another right next door, their childhood's were never boring, dull, or lonely. But an unexpected move tears them away from each other. As Ellice moves to the other side of the world, the two of them feel a certain pain that only they could understand.

Now Harry is 18 and a handsome, lucky, and talented boy that millions of girls around the world would die for. He's got is all right at his fingertips: a career, a living, a life full of travel and excitement. But what else is missing?

Ellice is now 18, drop dead gorgeous, creative, and successful girl with every intention of making it far in the designing world. She's got a great job for her age, a large income, and the ability to make her life anything she wants it to be. But why does it feel like something is still missing?

What will happen when these childhood lovers are reunited? Although they lead similar life styles, they're in for a ride full of drama, love, decisions, and excitement. But what could make or break their new found relationship? What will become of the star-crossed lovers.
  1. Saying Goodbye
    Ellice's POV