Galaxy Guardians

Chapter 2 Galaxy High Here We Come

Galaxy High Here We Come
~*Chapter*~
2

It was a glorious night, the moon was shining brightly in the sky and the stars were appearing as clear as a clean glass window. There under the beautiful starlit night stood a balcony covered with red roses; it was very dark. Suddenly, Black Widow slowly strolled out of the darkness wearing a black satin halter dress with a purple dragon on the right side. Her hair was in a cute chop stick bun with her long bangs hanging in her face. She sat down at a table surrounded by roses. Kyle walked up to her in a nice black suit.

Kyle got on one knee and grabbed her right hand.

"Um... B-Black Widow.." he stuttered.

Black Widow smiled at him, "Oh Please Kyle call me Rene." She laughed.

Kyle blushed, "Okay...R.Rene?"

"Yes Kyle?"

"I-I was wondering if you would be my g-girlfriend?"

Black Widow gazed into his eyes, “ Kyle I would love to be your girlfriend now, kiss me you fool”

“Kyle wake up!” I screamed from my V cam.

“Just a minute mom.." Kyle turned in his slumber.

I put my hands on my hips and glared at him, "Mom..? Who are you calling mom?"

Kyle sat up in his bed shirt-less, and rubbed his eyes. I was thinking to myself, I can't believe his room was still covered with action figures and comic books. When is Kyle going to grow up?

"S-Serrony!"

Kyle's eyes got really big; he immediately covered himself with his sheets.

"Get off the screen!" He shrieked.

I took one look at his undefined chest, he doesn‘t really have anything to hide, I joked.

“Oh, stop acting like a baby. We've known each other since 2nd grade. Um…. You have some dried drool on your face, and also get dressed. I’ll be there in 20mins. Chop-chop!"

I turned off my V-cam and rushed to the bathroom. Kyle has the craziest dreams; I laughed to myself. Sometimes, I use my powers to sneak into his dreams, and mess with them a little. This one time, I made him have a dream he was dressed up as a banana, dancing for the president. Then this other time I made him dreamed he was a girl! That one was more of a nightmare. He makes an ugly girl. I took a look at myself in the mirror; then I noticed my orange hair was all over my head.

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted

I went on my v-cam looking like an idiot! I'm so lucky Kyle is kind of blind when he wakes up. Twenty mins later, I was out the bathroom and looking good. I quietly said to myself "Here we go Serrony, the first day of the rest of your guardian life."

“Serrony, breakfast is ready!” My mom called.

“Coming!” I ran down the stairs and sat down next to my brother Ryan.

“Good morning, ugly,” He frowned.

“Good morning, gorilla breath,” I snapped back, giving him the ugliest face I could think of.

My brother, Ryan, is the most irritating person I know. He always likes to annoy me, and the thing about this is, he’s the older sibling! I feel our relationship is backwards. He has short brown hair, like my father, and big blue eyes like my mother. I think he’s super ugly, but for some reason, all of my friends find him adorable. I get baby barfs just thinking about it.

My mom came out of the kitchen carrying our awaited breakfast in her hands.

“It's too early for this,” she groaned.

Ryan glared at me and ate some of his eggs.

“I’m so glad you’ll be gone for a while.” Ryan smirked as he took another bite.

“I’m glad I’m going to be gone too!” I said as I ate the last pieces of the remaining eggs and sausage.

I was trying to finish as soon as possible so I could get away from Ryan. We usually didn’t eat breakfast together because high school starts later then middle school. When I was leavening the house he was just waking up. If we did eat together, there was always a fight pending. Ryan has a mega-smart mouth and he always knows the right words to say to push my buttons.

I got up from the table, accomplished. I was so ready to leave, my legs were shaking in excitement.

“Finished!” I shouted.

My mom got up from the table and walked me to the door. She always worries about me being away from home, especially because she knows I’m a natural trouble maker, just like my dad. Sometimes I wish she wouldn’t worry so much.

“Okay bye honey, here’s your bags. VC me soon as you get to galaxy high. Be good, and don’t give Princess Talya and Yuna trouble this time,
please! If you want to come home, just call, mommy will come and get you.” She smiled reassuringly.

I gave her a cheesy fake smile in return, “Thanks but, no thanks.”

I grabbed my luggage’s and rushed out the house before she offered to drive me to the shuttle station. Riding in her car and listening to her bad singing, was the last think I needed.

“Bye mom! ”I said.

“Have fun!”

She waved out the door until she saw me turn the corner, on to Kyle’s house. I walked down the street until I got to a baby blue house at the end of the block. I waved to Kyle’s dog, Macy as I walked up the drive way. I knocked on the door; a lady with long brown hair and green eyes came to the door. She wore a long purple dress.

“Good Morning Mrs. Grey.”

“Good Morning Serrony, how are you this morning?” She asked.

“Good.” I replied.

I walked into the house and sat on the couch.

“Did you eat breakfast, sweetie?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am” I replied.

Kyle’s mom is one of the sweetest people I know. She used to always bake cookies for my family. She even let my mom borrow her car, while ours was in the shop. Mrs. Grey was a real saint.

A little girl came running down the stairs.

“Hi Serrony!” Yelled Kylie.

Kylie is Kyle’s little sister. She is the most adorable little thing. She has nice long silky blond hair, and big brown eyes just like her big brother. Unfortunately, that is the only thing they have in common. Kylie is mature for her age, and likes to hang out with older people; like me. Her brother, on the other hand, is fifteen and still plays with action figures.

“Hi Kylie!” She ran down the stairs and gave me a hug.

“Ready to go?” Another voice called from upstairs.

“Just get your big butt down here!” I screamed.

He looked back at his but and rubbed it, “It’s not that big!”

I grabbed my suitcases and headed towards the door we only had 15minutes left, until the shuttle arrived.

“Lets go, before we miss the transport shuttle.”

“Okay.” Kyle dragged his suitcase down the stairs.

“See ya mom!” He waved.

“Bye cup cake! VC me when you get off the shuttle!” We walked out the door and headed for the shuttle station up the street.

“Cup cake?” I laughed

“Shut up.” Kyle blushed.

When we got to the station we sat on a silver bench to wait for the bus. I got used to the shuttle station, sense we’ve been taking annual trips to Galaxy middle school every year. It looks similar to a train station except it doesn’t have tracks. It’s kind of like a airport with out all the fanciness. As we were waiting I pulled out 21st Century Girl magazine from my suitcase. 21st Century Girl was mine and every other girl in the galaxy’s favorite magazine.

It talked about trends all over the galaxies. Their models are simply gorgeous and what I like even more was that they were diverse as well. They don’t discriminate between aliens and human like some magazines do on earth. Some only show human models while other only show alien. They also keep up with all the galactic gossip.

“ So are you excited about seeing Ray?” Kyle asked.

“Um…..” I stuttered.

I pulled down the magazine in shock, I almost forgot all about him. I’ve been so busy with life that I forgot to even day dream about him! Ray is this super cute boy I met last year. He used to sit next to me in class, and every time he talked to me something totally stupid came out my mouth! But at the last ball of the year, he asked me to dance! We glided across the dance floor; it was so magical!

“Yeah I can’t wait! and don’t sit next to me on the bus, I want him to.” I said.

At that moment the shuttle pulled up.

“All aboard the Galaxy High School shuttle!” the driver called.

“Time to go.” Kyle said.

We grabbed our bags and entered the shuttle.

“Yeah! Bye earth!” I yelled as I got on the shuttle.

“Serrony!” I turned around.

“Eskimo! Blue Jay!” I shouted.

We ran to each other and hugged.

“Hey, Serrony,” I know that voice. I turned around slowly, Oh my gosh! It’s Ray, he called me!