Status: Active

The Blood on His Lips

Compromise

“I won’t allow this to happen,” Brian said, looking at the man across from him. “I can’t allow that to happen to my son.”

“Well either you let it happen, or else something much worse will happen to your family,” the man replied. There was no hint of emotion to his eyes or facial features. “It’s not that hard of a compromise; you give me him, and you and your little whore live. It’s two for the price of one.” A small, cruel chuckle escaped his lips.

“I don’t give a damn!” Brian shouted, slamming his hands down on the table. “I’m not doing this shit anymore; this shouldn’t even be up for discussion!”

“Ah, but it is,” the other man replied. “It’s a compromise. The boy for your lives. If not, then you and the rest of your family shall perish, and I will take him for myself. If I were you, Brian, I would choose the previous option. It’ll keep you living for however long you have left in this pathetic world.” The man shrugged.

Brian ground his teeth. He had had enough of this shit. “No,” he snarled.

“No?”

No.”

The man gave a dry chuckle. “Well then I hope to see you in hell.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha, new story! Yes, yes I know. But I promise, this and two others will be my main priority. Please enjoy this story, I made it for a friend, really, and I hope that she'll like it. So yes. Comment, rate, subscribe! Thank you!