Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Listenin' to rap metal

"Hey, Soome onee turrned thee ligghhts off, ooouttsidee." Gerard slurred pointing outside to the dim street illuminated by car headlights and rooms of houses.

"Arree you fuckkking seriiious?!" Nikki giggled almost choking on her beer.

"Well yeah it's dark!" She chuckled to herself and patted his head.

"You're really clever aren't ya?" She tried to sound as sincere as the alcohol percentage in her blood would let her.

"Well actual- Heyyyy!" He gasped and punched her arm playfully.

"Ahh! Boys aren't supposed to hit girls!" She poked him in the side and watched his muscles spasm. He started tickling her running his hands up and down her sides. "No! Get off! Gerard!" She giggled in between words. Eventually, both out of breath they collapsed onto the floor in laughing fits.

"Are you guys high?" Ashling asked stumbling through the door, rather tipsy herself.

"Yep, Ashy. We found some dealer on the corner an bought a couple of spliffs," Nikki said sarcastically.

"Oh gimme!" Ashling ran towards them excitedly. Causing Gerard an Nikki to start fitting again. "Whatever retards. I'm going to bed."

"We should probably go to sleep as well, its like 4 am," Nikki said yawning on cue.

"Kay, 'night." Gerard said walking towards the couch.

"Gerard, surely your mature enough to sleep in the same bed as me!"

"Hey! I'm very mature, thank you very much!" He said following Nikki into her bedroom. His heart thumping so loud he almost considered it may actually fall out his ears. She pulled her shirt over her head and replaced it with a baggy Misfits hoodie. She changed her jeans for some pajama shorts. Gerard felt his pulse race and his hands got sweaty.

"Are you gonna keep watching me like a perv or are you gonna get changed?" She asked tying her hair up in a loose ponytail.

"I, um, have nothing to get changed into." He said awkwardly.

"Here," She threw one of his t-shirts at him. "You left it here the other week and I kept forgetting to give it to you. And you'll just have to wear your boxers. You know you should leave some clothes here."

"Thanks," He mumbled and began changing. Nikki started to take her make-up off, but watched Gerard getting changed out of the corner of her eye. She saw him climb into the bed and lay on his side closing his eyes. She wanted to be tucked up under his arm, she wanted to kiss him. But she knew she'd have to come up with a decent reason to. Otherwise it'd be like 'Err oops, I kinda tripped and fell and my lips just happened to touch yours..' She sighed and pulled her hair out of its annoying position, just letting it hang down her back. She crawled under the fluffy duvet she could smell the weird smell that was Gerard. The coffee and alcohol, cigarettes and aftershave. It was strange but comforting.

"Gerard?"

"Mhmm.."

"Nothing," She muttered. He turned around to face her.

"Sure?" He looked down at her stunning blue eyes, and the little black smudges of eyeliner she'd missed.

"Yeah.." She lifted his arm and put it around her, snuggling into his chest. "It's cold," she muttered hiding her blushing cheeks in her hoodie and his shirt.

"It is," He said putting his arm down to her waist pulling her closer. She kept one over her own arms tucked into her chest but put her other sleeve covered arm around him. He wanted to press pause. To just stay like this forever. It was almost so perfect. Almost. He wanted to kiss her he really did. But it didn't seem right, they had a good friendship and that was all it was meant to be. Friends. The word sounded harsh in his head, no that he didn't like having her as a friend, he just wanted so much more. But that was his problem. He was so greedy. Nothing was ever enough.