Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Turntables in her eyes

"So frikken mature aren't ya?" Nikki said to Frank. They were having a small party. Around 40 people were in Ashling's and Nikki's apartment. Most of the people were drunk. And half naked. The drunker of the people were playing strip poker and well Nikki was very good at poker, but Frank was better, being the only person left in the game with a t-shirt on. Well Nikki did until around two seconds ago. Gerard's eye's bulged at his semi naked friend. The action not going un-noticed by Ashling who was watching over the game, making sure it stayed within some boundaries which were, 'Touch her die!' She also noticed that well, allot of people were staring at Nikki's chest.

"Hey! Eyes back in your head boys! Put your shirt back on, Nik." Ashling yelled over.

Nikki laughed and put her shirt on before going outside for a smoke. She was enjoying her cigarette, the slight breeze keeping her cool. She allowed her eye lids to drift close while she exhaled the toxins. ”Boo!” was yelled behind her and someone grabbed her waist. She shot her heart round to see Gerard hysterically laughing at her. “Aww, did little Nikki get scared?” He asked taking the cigarette from between her fingers and having a pull on it himself.

“Call me ‘Little Nikki’ again,” she warned pointing her finger in between his eyes. “And I’ll cut your balls of and shove them down your throat.”

“Always so charming aren’t you?” She glared at him, taking her cigarette back, having one last drag before throwing it on the pavement and crushing it into the ground with the toe of her shoe.

They went back inside, half the people had left. Anyone still there was passed out all over each other. “How long were we out there?”

“Not that long…”

“Pass me a pen,” Nikki said, and as usual Gerard didn’t ask any questions just did as she asked.

“You are bad!” Gerard said after Nikki had drawn inapropriate body parts all over someone’s face. She laughed and went into her room, followed by Gerard.

“Be right back, going to see Ash.” Nikki walked into her cousins room, seeing Tom with his arms wrapped around a sleeping Ashling, stroking her long blond hair. She raised an eyebrow at him.

“What’s up Nik?” He asked ignoring the ‘What the fuck?!’ look slapped on her face.

“I didn’t know you two were, err, together,” She said awkwardly.

“It’s a new thing.”

“Oh right, well I didn’t see her out there so I came to see if she was in here and make sure she was ok, but you seem to have that covered,” She said.

He laughed. “I do. C’mere and give me a hug before you go back to ya boyfriend,” He said giving her a one armed hug.

“What?!”

“Your boyfriend. The one you’ve been hanging out with so much. The guy?!”

“He’s just a friend,” She said smacking him upside the head.

“Yeah, sure,” He said nodding disbelievingly.