Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

As I fail miserably,

"Gerard, you busy?" Nikki asked into her phone. She was walking around the living room generally bored. Ashling and Tom were on the couch watching The Omen.

"Err, why?"

"Ash and Tom are trying to get rid of me so they can fuck." She said bluntly earning a few cushions to the face.

"Come over if you want, Franks here."

"Kay, be round in a bit." She hung up and jumped on top of Ashling and Tom. "I'm goin' out. Love ya's." She walked towards the door grabbing her hoodie, "safe sex guys, safe sex!"

She walked down the empty streets kicking leaves out of her way with her Dr Marten's. The sun was setting in the distance casting a mid autumn glow across the city. Nikki stopped, staring at the pink sky in awe. The rustling leaves setting the feeling of complete peace. The red and orange colors defining the breathtaking beauty. Autumn was her favorite season for these reasons but that was a secret, she had to retain her reputation for being a bitch. And bitches don't have favorite seasons.

She carried on walking hugging her hoodie closer to her chest, wishing she’d worn jeans instead of a skirt. She arrived at Gerard’s house; she’d only been there once or twice. She rang the bell and waited for someone to answer. Mrs Way answered the door.

“Oh, Hi Nikki! Gerard’s in the basement. Just go straight down,” Mrs Way said holding the door open, after Nikki had thanked her and stepped inside she went into the kitchen to carry on making her cookies with a knowing smile. Nikki trudged down the dusty stairs, straightening out her clothes. She walked into Gerard’s room; Gerard and Frank were lying upside down their heads hanging off the edge of the bed, playing video games.

“Die bitch die!!” Frank yelled at the TV.

“What the hell did I do to you?!” Nikki laughed.

“Sorry, Nikki. Feel free to have angry sex with me as an apology.”

“Feel free to jump off a cliff!” Nikki smiled in response, making Gerard laugh. She lied down in between them, her long dark hair pooled on the black carpet. She unzipped her black hoodie revealing a red tank top. She kicked off her boots and they fell off the side of the bed.

“After three, sit up really fast,” Gerard said after about 10 minutes of dismembering a zombie with an axe. “One, two, three!”

“Whoa! I’m all dizzy and light headed,” Nikki stated swaying slightly. Frank started sniffing violently.

“Gerard your mom’s making cookies,” He said bailing out the basement door. Nikki and Gerard just laughed and followed him. When they reached the kitchen Frank was on his knees with his arms wrapped around Mrs Way’s legs. “Donna I love you. Can I have a cookie please?” He begged.

“Of course you can dear, if you get up and stop making my floor look dirty!” She laughed holding the plate out to him. “Do you want one?” She pointed the plate of giant chocolate chip cookies to Nikki.

“No thanks, Mrs Way,” She refused.

“Sure?”

“Yeah thanks,” she smiled, stuffing her hands into the pokets of her black mini skirt.

“Okay, but call me Donna, Mrs Way makes me sound old,” She shuddered.