Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

She's the girl all the bad guys want!

They sat on a bench, in silence. Scared to breathe too loudly. Nikki had her head on Gerard's shoulder, letting the wind mercilessly blow her hair around her face. "When did everything get complicated?" Gerard asked staring off into the distance.

"When you get old enough to realise the world doesnt revolve around your own life and your own feelings," she said. "Thats when it starts to suck!" See, not having friends before Gerard, gave Nikki alot of time to think. Time to think things over a million times, things she could've said diffrently, done diferently. Knowing it wouldn't have made a damn bit of diffrence how many times she re-thinks it, because she didn't do it that way at the time.

"We should go before they thnk we've been kidnapped," Gerard said standing up and pulling her to her feet.

"Oh yeah, we got kidnapped, but they left Frank behind..."

"Well duh! Frank's not good enough!"

"I will tell him you said that!" He rolled his eyes.

When they arrived back home and snuck in thew the basement door. They crept back into bed. "When were you planning on telling me you fucked off out without me?" Frank asked, a few minute later.

"We didn't go out?" Nikki more asked than answered.

"Whatever. Sleep!" He said throwing his face into he pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's Short...