Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

To finally talk to a girl a little cooler than me.

Today, 10 minutes into first period she was back slumped into a tatty old chair waiting to be sent into the office. But this time unlike every other time Mr. Atkinson came out to her. “Come one.” He nodded his slightly balding head towards the dark wood door. She pulled herself up using the grip her battered converse had on the shiny tile floor. She dropped into the same brown leather chair she was in yesterday, completely ignoring the boy in the other one. “What did you do this time?”

“You know that skanky slut, Cameron? I cut her t-shirt into tiny little ribbons while she was doing something in gym.” She said, and the boy in the chair next to her chuckled slightly. “I don’t know what he fuck your laughing at!”

“Ignore her,” Mr. Atkinson said to the boy. “Now Nikki, as I told you yesterday I believe its time for your punishment.”

“Yippee!” She said her voice laced with sarcasm.

“You get to show Gerard here,” he pointed to the boy in the chair. “Around the school.”

“What the hell! What did I tell you about showing anyone around!” She stood in protest.

“Well I believe you said, and I quote, ‘as long as I’m not showing any slutty preps around.’ And Gerard doesn’t look like the ‘slutty prep’ kind.”

“Whatever, sooner I start, sooner its over.” Both Gerard and Nikki stepped out the office and walked down the quiet empty hall ways for a few minutes before Nikki stopped and turned to him. “Listen kid, do you actually plan on learning anything?”

“I’m shit at everything except art so probably not.” She nodded like she was taking in the information.

“Well where do you want me to show you?”

“Well like, kind of everywhere…” she shook her head, she could not be assed.

“Okay, come one then newbie.”

“So what did you do to get sent to the office yesterday?”

“Keep your fucking nose out.”

“Sorry.” She kind of felt bad, he was new had no friends here and according to her had good taste in music, based on the fact he was wearing an Iron Maiden shirt.

“Which time?”

“Huh?”

“Which time that I went to the office yesterday do you want to know about?”

“You went more than once!” He seemed genuinely shocked.

“Well yeah, I go like twice a day usually.”

“Oh right. Well the time that your principal decided to assign you to me.”

“I set a text book on fire.” She said walking into the cafeteria. “If you actually want to live, I wouldn’t eat the food in here.” He nodded, pretending he was listening but secretly he was thanking that damned text book. They were walking down a random coridor Nikki was slightly in front, Gerard was watching her long, straight dark brown hair wich turned into soft curls as it fell down her back, sway from side to side as she walked.