Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Her cd changer's full of singers that are mad at their dad

“What the fuck is this?!” Gerard yelled, holding out her arm. She ducked her face letting the shorter pieces fall over her cheek. “Well?!”

“I fell,” She whispered, knowing it was the world’s worst defence.

“Oh really? And I suppose the floor you landed on happened to be hand shaped too?” She kept silent. “He did this didn’t he?” Again, she kept quiet. “Didn’t he?!” And when she didn’t answer this time, he held out her other arm and saw the other identical, reddish purple, hand shaped bruise. “I’ll kill him!” He seethed.

“No!” She looked up and her hair fell back revealing the bright red hand print on her face.

“Give me one good reason not to,” He growled.

“Because he loves me!” Gerard stared at her in disbelief.

“You’ve got to be fucking shitting me! No one who loves you would do this!!” He stroked her good cheek with the back of his fingers. She sighed and looked at the floor. He used his thumb and index finger under her chin and lifted her face. “Why did ya let him do it Nik?” Nikki closed her eyes and rolled on her side.

“He loves me.” Gerard lay down next to her.

“Nikki, look at me.” She turned again, looking him straight in the eye. “He doesn’t love you!”

“You fucking whore!” James roared, he was standing in the doorway. “I knew you were nothing but a slut!”

“Don’t you fucking dare speak to her like that!” Gerard growled in an equal volume.

“What are you going to do about it?” James spat, squaring up to Gerard.

“This,” He said and punched James in the face popping his nose, spraying blood down the front of James’ shirt. James got up, ready for round two, angrier than ever. Ashling was on the bed with Nikki, trying to stop her looking, whilst on the phone to Tom to get him to split them up, knowing if she tried she’d probably get herself killed. Even through Gerard threw the first punch; James was definitely the stronger competitor. More digs and punches were being thrown Gerard’s way than he could throw back. But he didn’t mind, he was protecting Nikki and if getting caught up in a battle was the way to do that, he’d do it a million times over. Eventually, Tom managed to split them up, only once threatening James with legal action. Gerard crawled, bleeding and all, to a sobbing Nikki curled up on the corner of her bed. “Are you okay, Nik?” He asked brushing her hair out of her face.

“Am I okay?! You’re the one that’s bleeding!”