Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Cause she is watchin' wrestling

"Does it hurt?"

"Beautifully," Nikki answered. She was getting her first tattoo; huge angel wings, wich started on her shoulder blades and went all the way down her back to finish just slightly above the start of her hips.

"Freak!" Frank yelled. He to had just had his first one done; a spider web on his arm. But unlike Nikki he felt the pain.

"Shut up!" she said quietly as her eyes were closing slightly; te hum of the needle sending her off to sleep.

"Retard wake up, your tat is finished!" Frank shouted down her ear.

"Mhnphnupmf," She mummbled.

"Get up or I'll tell Gerard you like him," He said simply and she shot her head up.

"What! Me? Like Gerard? Sorry don't think so," she said sitting up and putting her t-shirt back on.

"Liar," he sang. She shot him a look that said- 'Shut the fuck up or I'll severly hurt you!' However, this was Frank, he simply did not look at the glare and began singning, "Nikki and Gerard sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G!"

"Frank!" She screamed stomping her foot. "What ever happened to the old school K-I-S-S-I-N-G?!'"

"So you do like him?" He asked in that annoying child like tone.

"Yes, but tell him and i mean it you will die!"

"Yay!" He squealed jumping up and down whilst paying the tattoo artist.

"I hate you," she smiled. The smiling psycho.

"No you don't," he laughed.

"Oh, yes I do!" She added, still smiling that creepy smile; whilst Frank whimpered like a hurt puppy. She paid the guy and then they sat through a re-he-ally boring lecture about caring for their new tattoo's; which of course neither of them listened to. They were walking out of the shop and down a road.

“Are you coming to Gerard’s with me?” Frank asked as they were turning down his street.

“Nah, I should probably go home,” She said.

“Why, afraid it’ll be awkward cause I know?”

“Yeah, pretty much,” she shamelessly admitted.

“Tuff shit you’re coming anyways,” he said dragging her into the Way’s house. “Hi Donna, don’t worry, I only brought this smelly hobo with me,” He said, pointing at Nikki. Mrs. Way laughed a hello and went back to cleaning her kitchen.

“Hey Frank,” Gerard said automatically as the door opened.

“Achem,” Nikki coughed standing there, hands on hips.

“Sorry! Hello Nicola,” he said in a posh tone, using her full name; which subsequently resulting in the nearest solid object, which happened to be a book, being launched at his head.

“Nikki has aids,” Frank said out of nowhere.

“Do I fuck!” She defended, picking up the book and getting into position ready to throw it at Frank. He shot her a look to say- ‘I’ll tell him’. “I have aids,” she said and Frank smiled. Leaving Gerard to wonder just what the fuck was going on. Nikki then noticed the mousey brown haired kid on Gerard’s bed, flipping through a comic.

“That’s my brother!” Gerard said in an tone which screamed ‘Duh’.

“No!” She said. The kid turned around to face her. She studied his face. He had similar coloured eyes but his where more brown where as Gerard’s where sometimes more green or more honey coloured. They also shared the same eyebrow shape. “No,” she repeated.

“Mom,” Gerard yelled.

“Yeah.”

“Is Mikey my brother?”

“I sure as hell hope so!” Donna shouted back down half laughing.