Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Creamin' over tough guys

As Nikki walked in the front door to her apartment. Well her's Ashings and Tom's. She was met with Ashlings angry face. "Where the fuck have you been, I've been worried sick!" Ashling yelled.

"At Gerard's," she answered unfased by Ashings anger.

"Would it have hurt to call?"

"Might've," She said in a smart ass tone.

"Nikki!" Ashling said in a warning voice.

"Sorry, your highness! Miss Ashling; Queen of the World!"

"Give it a fucking rest with that sarcasm before I punch you!" Ashling said. Nikki sighed and dropped onto the couch. She bolted up forward when the couch hit her new tattoo.

"Look at this Ash!" Nikki said, taking off her t-shirt, and showing her cousin her back.

"Woah! Thats really awesome!"

"I know right!" She said. However a sad smile played on her lips as she realised if her pereants were alive she would've been yelled at for hours about this. In a strange way, she missed that.

"If I tell you something do you promise not to go ape-shit?" Ashling asked, testing the waters.

"Whaaaaat?" Nikki asked suspiciously.

"Through demand of my mother; me and Tom have to have an engagement party, whatever the fuck one of them is-"

"Tell her to shove it up her upper class ass!" Nikki her cut off.

"I can't she's my mom, and your aunt!"

"So? I don't like her, no offence," Nikki said putting her feet up on the glass coffee table.

"Then you're really gonna hate her after this.."

"What?!"

"She want's you to wear a dress," Ashling almost whispered.

"I have to wear a what now?!" She said throwing her arms in the air.

"A dress."

"No," she said simply.

"Please, for me? If it's any consolation, I have to, to."

"Ok, if I get to pick it."

"Yes you do but she said if its too short she's gonna make you wear one of her's."

"EW!" she yelled thinking of the digusting bright yellow and green flowery monstrosity she last saw her aunt in.