Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

It's like a bad movie

Coward. The word rang in his head. Then something clicked. He was a coward. At least Frank had tried. Then he realised something else; he was acting like a complete dick! She was crying on the curb, shivering, ruining the dress she hadn’t shut up about; and he had just walked away.

He ran back to where she was sat and draped his leather jacked round her shoulders. She looked up at him with tear filled eyes before remembering she was angry with him and turning away, shrugging his jacket off as she did.

“Nik, please, you’ll get sick,” he begged putting his jacket back around her.

“Why do you care?” She sniffled, hugging her arms to her chest. “You’ve made it perfectly clear what you think of me.” He sat down beside her and put an arm around her. She shuffled away pulling the little bottle of vodka out of her bra and finished it throwing it into the road.

“I do care Nikki, I care allot,” he said, moving closer and putting his arm back around her. “I am so sorry for everything I said.”

“So what, I’m meant to forget everything just because you said sorry? Well, this slut doesn’t work like that.”

“Nikki! I didn’t mean it!” Gerard had never hated irony as much as he did at that moment. He had wanted for her to say she loved him for so long, when she actually did, he managed to screw it up.

“But you still said it!”

“Well, you said you loved me.”

“I do! I did.”

“Well if you really did, you’d be able to forgive me,” he said standing up and walking away, again.

“See Gerard, I told you!” She yelled, standing up. “Just a fuckin’ coward! Walking away, again!

“Coward?” He asked.

“Yeah!”

He walked back to her. He pushed the wet hairs off her face and dropped one of his hands to her waist and the other to the back of her head. He pulled her close and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.