Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

If you were me, then you'd be

Nikki closed her phone after sending a text to Ashling to tell her she was staying at Gerard’s. She threw her phone on to the pile of her clothes at the side of the bed and curled up under the covers with him, wearing one of his t-shirts. She realised something so she punched him in the arm. “What the fuck was that for?” He laughed rubbing his arm.

“Making me cry!” She pouted.

“I’m sorry.”

“Good, it would’ve been very bad for your heath if you’d said otherwise.”

“I figured.” She twisted her hair and let it hang behind her.

“Night Gerard,” she said, burying her face in his neck.

“Night,” he said, dropping a kiss on the top of her head.

The next morning Nikki woke up on her own with the faint smell of burning lingering around the room. She heard a loud crash from upstairs and Gerard yell ‘Aww fuck!’ She giggled and swung her legs out the bed. She threw on a pair of Gerard’s grey sweat pants in case Gerard’s mom or dad where home, now that would be awkward, half naked with his t-shirt on; would need some explaining. She quietly crept up the stairs to see what he was up to. She walked into the kitchen to find scrambled eggs and bacon all over the floor. She started laughing and helping clear it up.

“I was trying to make you breakfast in bed!” He said looking at the floor.

“That was very sweet but, decorating the floor with it isn’t quite the right way to go,” she laughed.

“Well I set the first lot on fire so I’m obviously getting better!” He smiled.

She rolled her eyes and picked up the last piece of bacon off the fridge door. “How about some cereal?” She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered; “It’s less dangerous.”

He put his arms loosely around her waist and she kissed his cheek softly. He moved one of his hands to the back of her head and pulled her face closer.

“Any help?” Donna asked form the doorway, her hands filled with bags, trying to hide her smirk. Nikki and Gerard jumped about a mile apart.

About two hours later Nikki decided it was about time to go home and get a shower and get changed into her own clothes. She was in the entrance hall with Gerard, sharing quick goodbye kiss when they heard Donna shout from the living room. “It’s ‘bout time you two got together!”