Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Screamin' "Someone shoot me!"

“Where the hell have you been!” Emma yelled as Nikki rolled into the apartment.

“China,” Nikki yawned sarcastically and dropped on to the couch.

“Nicola!”

“I’ve been at Gerard’s jeez; don’t have a bitch fit or anything!” Nikki curled up on the couch and zipped Gerard’s hoody up and pulled the hood over her head. She sneaked it out when he wasn’t looking.

“That boy’s not good for you, why do you insist on spending so much time with him?”

“He’s mybest friend he’s my boyfriend!” Nikki’s temper flared as the aunt she only saw once or twice a year was trying to control her life.

“I am going to put a stop to that!”

“Fuck off!” Nikki laughed in her face; she honestly believed there was nothing she could do.

“Nicola I have had enough of you these past few days!”

“Aww, isn’t that sad?”Nikki asked in a monotone voice.

“I hope Ashling is happy that you have forced me to leave when we’re supposed to be celebrating her engagement.”

“You’re leaving?” Nikki asked trying her best to pull a sad face.

“Yes, yes I am.”

“Finally!” Nikki smiled knowing she was driving her aunt mad. Emma let out a frustrated growl then left the apartment, banging the door on the way. Tom walked into the living room clutching his stomach in fits of laughter.

“You- you- you got – rid of her!” he gasped in between giggles. “High five babe.” He said and held his hand up to her.

“Ash’s gonna be mad at you!” Nikki said in a childish sing-song voice. Ashling had ‘warned’ Tom about encouraging Nikki to be bitchy to Emma.

“Yeah but that was so worth it.”

“Knobhead.”

He rolled his eyes and went back into the kitchen to finish making dinner, oh yes, Tom was house trained.

Nikki went into her room just in time to hear her cell phone going off.

“Hellooooooooooo, welcome to Nikki’s whore house. Queen bitch speaking.”

“You really need to get a life.”

“Your mother really needs to get a life!”

“Don’t bring Donna in to this, she’d kick your ass!”

“Shut up Gerard! What d’ya want I haven’t even been gone an hour!” she laughed and lied down on her bed.

“I miss you,” he whispered into the phone. He was scared she’d think he was pathetic so half hoped she hadn’t heard.

“I miss you too,” she said. She smiled looking at the photo of her and Gerard on her night stand. They spent the next two hours talking about how Nikki got rid of Emma and Gerard thanked her for not laughing at him. Of course she said that he was being ridiculous thinking she’d laugh at him.