Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

As I fail miserably,

“Nicola I know you are there. I’ve seen you screen calls so many times. I just wanted to tell you I will be round to Ashling’s about 7pm tomorrow to pick you up. I have arranged for you to go to boarding school. Don’t bother trying to fight me on this. I’ve been doing my research I am you closest living relative. I am now responsible for you.” Emma’s voice rang through the apartment

It’s been two days since she’d lef. Nikki ran at the phone and launched her self full force at it. “I don’t think so!” she yelled at the mouth piece. “I am going nowhere!”

“Yes you are, Nicola, I make the decisions for you now!”

“You are not my parent!”

“No because they’re dead. Nicola don’t bother trying to fight me.”

“I hate you.”

”C’mon Nicola that’s getting old.”

“Oh sorry. Get hit by a bus!” she hug up and sat seething. There was a knock at the door. She guessed it was Gerard since he said he was going to grab some Chinese take out and be round in about an hour.

“Babe? Whats up?” He asked as she fell ito his arms a soon as she opened the door.

“Nothing, I just needed a hug.”

“Lies.” She sat on the couch and sighed shakily Gerard put the food in the kitchen and sat next to her. He pulled her close and ran his finger through her hair. “Ok, what’s wrong?” he kissed the top of her head and let her take her time. “That bitch!”

“I know. It’s going to be so weird not seeing you every day.”

"We'll be ok."

"Are you sure?"

“Yeah, I’ll call you all the time and we’ll still go out at the weekends.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

She pulled his face close and looked him straight in the eye. “I love you.” She kissed him softly a few times before tangling her fingers in his hair and pulling his lips down forcefully on to hers.