Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

She's the girl all the bad guys want!

Nikki was staring at her ceiling. One week had slowly dragged on by since she’d been refused entrance to the nun school; she was now settled in another – in New York. It was filled with Manhattan’s elite, the rich posh snobs who were so much up their own ass they could see light.

She was jus about to drift off into sleep when she heard tapping noises on the next room’s window. ‘Probably some guy looking for a quick fuck’ The notorious whore of the school resided in the next room. Well, the next two rooms. She’d had daddy pay for two rooms so she had enough room for her clothes. Her name was Manda. God, Nikki hated her, you wouldn’t have to ask her twice to knock Manda’s eyes into the back of her empty head.

Nikki pulled back the blinds and peered out the window. Gerard was standing there throwing pebbles at Manda’s window, standing in front of his dad’s car. Nikki laughed and continued watching for a few more minutes.

“Psst! Gerard, over here!” she yelled. He looked over to her and turned a light shade of pink. Nikki smiled thinking how cute he looked, standing there, blushing.

“C’mon, jump down I’ll catch you!”

“Err, and break your back in the process?”

“You serious? You weigh like 4lbs!” She stared at him in disbelief.

“Are you serious? Look, I’ll try and climb down the ivy,” she said and stepped out of the window and clutched the vines growing up the wall. Half way to the bottom the ivy began to break and Nikki lost her footing. Gerard was there to catch her. And when he did the both fell to the floor in fits of hysterical laughter.

In the car they drove out of the school grounds. “Gerard?”

“Umm hum.”

“Why did you drive all the way to New York on a Thursday night?”

“Well, Mikey and my Dad have gone for a long weekend fishing and my Mom is staying with my Grandma, I was getting kinda lonely and I figured you would be too so I drove up here I was going to turn around and go home but then... I’ll shut up now I’m rambling!” He blushed... again.

“You’re too cute,” She smiled and held his hands. She suddenly became aware that she was only in a black camisole and white short shorts.

“Are you going to stay tonight?” he asked nervously, shuffling in his seat.

“Well seeing how it is already,” she said, twisting his wrist round so she could see his watch, “Twelve thirty, I guess so!” He chuckled and returned his attention to the road as he pulled out into the main road.

She turned onto her side and pulled her legs up on to the seat felling slightly self conscious. She kept hold of his and placed their laced fingers in her lap. She absentmindedly watched his mostly emotionless face concentrate on the road, except for the smile tugging at the corner of his lips. However much she tried she couldn’t tear her eyes away from his angelic face and bright hazel eyes which looked like gold for second when a street light flashed by.