Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

All I wanted was to see her naked!

Ever felt like you’ve forgotten something really important, but can’t quite put your finger on what it is? You can’t settle because remembering you’ve forgotten something is quietly gnawing away in the back of your mind.

Nikki sat on the chair by the bed twiddling her thumbs wondering, what the fuck is it that I forgot?. “Fuck!” she muttered as she realised what exactly it was. She ran around the bedroom looking for her clothes until she realised she’d came in her pyjamas. She pulled on a pair of Gerard’s and grabbed a belt to stop them falling round her ankles and one of his old Ramones t-shirts.

“Nik? Where you going?” Gerard asked sitting up rubbing his eyes,

“I’ll be no more than an hour,” she said, kissed him than ran out the door.

'What the fuck?' he thought as he began to properly wake up and realise what happened. Shaking his head as if to shake away the worried thoughts, he couldn't help but let a grin appear as he thought about the night before.

Busying himself with making pancakes he didnt hear the door open, or Nikki plonk herself on the chair to the kitchen tale.

"Holly shit man! You scared the fucking life out of me!" he gasped as he turned around and saw her.

"Sorry, you made pancakes?"

"For sure!"

"How many attempts?"

"Only a few, I'm getting better!"

"Sure you are, positive thoughts, positive thoughts!"

"Oh fuck you. Shut up and eat," he handed her a plate of pancakes and pushed her gently towards the table. "So where d'ya go?"

"To get the morning after pill," she mummled, her mouth filled with pancakes. Gerad's face was blank except for the small 'o' shape his mouth made. "Yeah..." she half laughed.

"Sorry."

"What for exactly?" she smiled, confused.

"Y'know for forgetting to, you know..."

"It's my fault too. Now dont worry your pretty little head about it," she laughed and kissed his cheek. "you smell nice."

"Thank you, I had a shower before, I needed something to do whilst I was abanoned in my own home."

"Oh, shut the fuck up drama queen!"

"If the crown fits..." She rolled her eyes and ate her breakfast.

A few hours later, Nikki announced the inevitable. "I think i should go back now." It filled her with sadness to leave but she was already in enough trouble and she had no clothes.

"Yeah, we'll leave in an hour?"

"I'll get a train it doesnt matter."

"No, I want to drive you."

"Good, I want you to drive me too."

Later still, she tried to sneak in through the main doors, her room window had been closed and she had no other way. "Miss Fawcett, where the hell have you been?!"

'Damn!'

"Well?"

"Singapore?"

"My office now!" the principal seethed.

Emma.

Emma was in that office. Oh fuck.