Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Cause she is watchin' wrestling

"We're what?!" Nikki yelled throwing her arms around in the air. Her mom sighed and rubber her temples she hoped his was going to be easy.

"We're moving to California Nikki, not the other side of the world."

"No," She stood to leave the room. "I'm not fucking going."

Nikki left her house and ran. She wasn't quite sure where yet, but she wasn't staying there. There is no one on in this world, or any other, who would get her to leave New Jersey. It's her home! Her family is buried here. She saw the familiar block of flats appear on the horizon.

She rang the buzzer, once, twice, three times. She was let into the building and ran to the 4th floor.

She pounded her clenched fist against the door. Tears were blurring her vision.

"Hey! Oh c'mere hon, whats wrong?" Ashling pulled her cousin into a hug.

"They're moving Ash, they're going to Cali-fucking-fornia," Nikki sobbed into her shoulder.

"You're not going?"

"I have to."

"Go sit down, I'll call your mom."

Nikki walked though to the living room and slumped into Ashling's black leather couch. She lit a cigarette. She inhaled the toxic but comforting and addictive smoke. She let it whirl around in her lungs for a few moments then blew out the Grey stream. She watched it disappear. 20 minutes and 8 fags later Ashling walked in and sat next to her. "I spoke to her and we reached a deal. You live with me until you finish school, but you have to go visit your parents every other weekend."

"Ashy," She hugged her cousin. "Thank you so much!"

"No worries babe, you're like my sister. I just want you to be happy. And you get to decorate the spare room. Now give me a smoke!"