Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Creamin' over tough guys

"Nicola Fawcett, wake up now!" Miss Neil yelled to the back table occupied by Gerard and Nikki. She didn't budge. Her feet were up on the desk and her hood pulled over her eyes. Gerard put his hand on her bare knee and shook her slightly.

"Nik?" She shot up and pulled her hood back, taking in her surroundings.

"What?!" She grumbled sleeplily and swinging her legs off the table.

"Just do some work goddamnit!" Miss Neil said slamming some books on her table for extra effect. Nikki jut roled her eyes and put her head down. She closed her eyes and willed her self not to think about the goosebumps and the tingly feeling Gerard touching her gave her. It'd been months since Gerard had moved to her school. A close friendship had bloomed between them. She shared alcohol with him, and for Nikki that was a huge milestone. The bell rang signaling the end of the day. Gerard and Nikki were making their way through the heards of people.

"Same as allways?" Gerard asked.

"Sure thing. See you later," Niki and Gerard shared a breif hug before going thier own directions. They lived mere streets apart but they both knew little short cuts that would leed directly to thier own home but further away from the others, so they didn't walk together.

Same as always meant, they'd do well, the same as allways. On a Friday and/or Saturday Gerard would show up to Nikki and Ashlings around 8 then they'd get drunk or go to a party, maybe a local bands show. Well today was Friday and Ashling was at a wedding. She told Nikki she didn't mind Gerard coming round and them getting shit faced aslong as they stayed in and cleaned up their own vomit. It was what Ashling had said next that'd shoked Nikki. "And, no sex, if you can help it."