Secret, Lies and Sins

Introduction

It’s summertime and you know what that means? The rich kids get sent away to summer camp while the parents enjoy the peace and quiet, and the kids get to socialize with other kids that are in the rich background, since most rich kids don’t want to socialize with the whole ‘poor background’ but some of the kids are poor as well they just hide it. There is a lot you can hide behind a mask. But that doesn’t matter this story isn’t about those kids, it’s about Niall and Cassidy, Niall is sent to a Summer Camp to help out and sort out his priorities or the boys of One Direction are going to kick him out. The Summer camp is located in Thomastown, Ireland and Niall doesn’t want to go, because he can’t stand camping these days, he wants to be where all the girls are so they can throw themselves at him.

Cassidy can’t wait to go to summer camp, but knows she won’t be accepted as whom she is, and lies about her family wealth, and no one knows that she is lying. What happens when she meets Niall Horan at camp and the two connect? Will she tell Niall the truth? Will Niall change because of this girl? Through a lot of drama and love, these two find themselves and help each other become true to themselves once more.

But their relationship that gets formed can’t be known by others, since Niall is a helper and Cassidy is a camper, it’s against the camp rules. But that doesn’t stop them from sneaking around at night time, and down to the lake. But how much lies do these two tell?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm adding what I already have written on One direction fanfiction, and then everything else will be new.