Secret, Lies and Sins

003

Cassidy's P.O.V

I normally was one of those people, which would close their eyes and straight away fall asleep just like that, my mum said I was lucky that I had the ability to clear my mind of everything, and just relax. But for some unreason I was tossing and turning in my bed, and rubbing my cheek where once Niall’s lips had touched ever so softly, my index finger glided across it, and I touched my other cheek and felt it, for some unknown reason the kiss had made my cheek for a lot me softer. I groaned and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and pressed the button so the time would flash on the screen. It was 2 am. 2 am and I hadn’t got any sleep because I was lying in bed thinking about a kiss that meant nothing, and wondered why it happened to me.

I rolled over and saw that Poppy was fast asleep and I was guessing Lucy was too because I could hear the sound of snoring coming from her direction, I sighed and climbed out of bed and grabbed a hoodie out of my drawer and put it on, and slipped on a pair of slippers and quietly made my way out the cabin, and felt the cold summer night breeze hit my face, as I stepped outside, and made my way off the porch and onto the ground, and looked around to see that there was no one in sight, the camp was deserted, and then my eyes traced to Niall’s cabin and I saw that it was pitch black inside, which signalled he was either having sex with another girl, or he was asleep. I sighed and pulled the hood over my head and pushed my hair to the back and placed my hands in the pocket on the front and slowly made my way to the pier.

I heard the noise my feet made as I shuffled across the pier, and sat down on the end. I slipped my slippers off and crossed my legs and stared into the water, and touched that cheek that Niall kissed one more time, and then took in a deep breathe, and started picking at the end of the pier and throwing little bits of wood into the water, and started thinking about what I would be doing it I was at home right now, and I knew exactly what I would be doing would be sleeping, and then waking up in the morning to go on a horse ride in the morning and then help my parents out on the farm, oh how I missed my parents already, it was only day one and I was feeling homesick, I don’t know why I had made friends, more than I had my entire life, but it was just the feeling that at home I’m accepted for who I am, and here I’m accepted for what I make myself to be. I groaned and grabbed the rock that was sitting on the edge of the pier, and threw into the water, and watched how it skipped across the water at least four times.

“I wish I could do that” said a voice from behind me,

I froze in my spot and didn’t move, I was trying to recognize the voice, trying to make sure it was safe to turn around. I had seen so many horror movies where the girl leaves her cabin in the middle of the night, and gets killed by a crazy murderer that’s on the run.

“Couldn’t sleep either?” asked the voice again, and then I recognized the voice, and I am pretty sure, I was right.

I turned my head softly and saw a blonde boy standing down looking at me, I studied his face a lot closer and then I was right it was Niall.

I sighed and turned away, him being around me just made it a lot harder for me, there was so many questions that I wanted to ask him, and I wanted answers. But I had no idea how to ask them without sounding stupid because I didn’t know if it was just a friendly kiss and it meant nothing.

“Is it okay if I sit down?” asked Niall,

I sighed and didn’t turn around and look at him, and pulled off a bit of wood off the end of the pier and threw it into the water “It’s a free country” I spoke,

He didn’t say anything else but sat beside me, and rested his legs above the water and turned to me, “So why couldn’t you sleep?” asked Niall,

I didn’t turn to him but rested my head on my right hand and stared into the water, I could just see our reflections he was looking right directly at me, trying to spy my face under my hoodie. I was holding my guard up, like I did normally when I don’t understand people, it felt weird because before he kissed me my guard was down every moment he was around me, right up until he had sex with that girl. “I couldn’t stop thinking about something” I explained, I noticed Niall’s reflection nodding in the water, and then I turned my head and waited for him to say something else, but he looked away feeling awkward, so I turned back and watched as his head turned and faced me again,

“Thinking about what?” he asked,

I sighed and knew that had had a vague idea of what I was thinking about, it was pretty obvious I was acting like he had shot someone in front of me, and that I was scared he was going to do the same to me, “Just what happened today” I said, and turned to him “I want to know something, why did you ki-”

He cut me off finishing my sentence “Kiss you?” he asked,

I nodded and didn’t say anything and stared back into the water, and I heard Niall sigh and take a deep breathe, “Something came over me” he explained “I have no idea what it was, I just couldn’t help myself”.

There was a complete silence, and all we could hear was the sound the of water slushing against the pier, I sighed and then looked at Niall who didn’t say a word, and then looked further down the lake, “It’s beautiful how the moon goes on the water isn’t it?” I asked,

Niall snapped his head towards where I was looking and stared at the water for a moment, “Yeah it is” he said.

I felt a tiredness come over me and then yawned and stretched my arms, and pulled my phone out of my pocket it was 4am. I groaned and knew that I would have to get up in at 10, I was looking forward to sleeping in because at home I was up at 6 am to do everything and help dad around the house. I sighed and stood up and then helped Niall to his feet “I’m off to bed” I yawned,

Niall nodded and yawned and stretched his arms up in the air, I noticed his shirt go up a little around his waist and I noticed the v shape he had below his hips, I loved guys that had that going. I looked back up to his eyes and then I couldn’t look away, they looked so perfect in the moonlight, they looked more of a deeper blue and they had a little sparkle, I blushed and quickly blinked and turned away “Can you walk me back?” I spoke,

“I wouldn’t walk you back alone” said Niall and lead the way back to my cabin,

We made it to the porch and I walked up to the door and realized it was completely lock, “Oh great” I muttered “I forgot my key before I left”,

I sighed and sat down on the rocking chair and just stared at the railing on the other side, how could I be so stupid to leave a stupid key behind, I shouldn’t of left the cabin, I should of not cared about that stupid kiss. Niall stood there awkwardly as I had my thinking moment and felt stupidity all through my body, then he turned around “If you get out by 9 you can sleep with me” he said.

I looked up at him “Really?” I asked, I was kind of shocked that he was offering for me to be able to sleep in his cabin for the night and probably share a bed with him, I deep didn’t want to share a bed with him, but I was glad I was probably going to get to sleep, “That would be nice” I added.

I walked down the porch with my hands in my hoodie pocket and waited for Niall to follow and then watched as the blonde boy walked over to his cabin and opened it up, and I followed behind him and walked inside. It was the same as the cabin I was staying it except it had one double bed, and a TV. We didn’t have a TV.

“So are we sleeping here?” I asked,

“You are” he answered and got down on the floor “I’m sleeping on this”,

He pulled a disgusting stained mattress that had one blanket on it that was also covered in stains from underneath the double bed and made it, and then walked over to his wardrobe and pulled off the hoodie he was wearing and the shirt that was covering his toned body, and turned around. My eyes looked him up and down he was perfect he looked like a beach model or something right at this very moment. I pulled off my hoodie and then climbed into the double bed and put the covers over me, and watched as Niall climbed into the bed on the ground “Goodnight Cassidy” he yawned,

“Goodnight Niall” I yawned back.

---

Niall’s P.O.V

I woke up passed out on hard mattress and groaned at the sunlight beaming through the cabin window, I yawned and sat up and noticed the bed that Cassidy once slept it was now perfectly made and empty. I stood up and stretched and pushed the spare mattress back under the bed and walked over to the timetable that was pinned to my wall. Today was going to be the first day of apparently having a good image. The quicker I convince everyone that I have changed, the quicker I can go back home, I walked over to the wardrobe and grabbed a pair of denim shorts out and a baggy shirt, and a blue hoodie and walked into the bathroom, and turned on the shower water and waited for it to heat up, and stripped down and then climbed under the water.

I felt the hot water hit my body as it poured over me, I turned around so I was completely wet, and then washed my body down with soap and then rinsed and repeated and then washed my hair, and climbed out of the shower grabbing the closest towel and dried my body down and started getting dress and dried my hair with a towel and then made it perfect, and then admired myself in the mirror for a few minutes. “Looking Good Niall” I whispered and walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my clothes and chucked them in the laundry basket, I will take them up the laundry room later, right now all I want is food.

I walked out of the cabin and started walking off the porch and saw Cassidy standing in front,

“Morning” she said happily and waited for me to be beside her,

“Morning” I said a little confused of why she was standing there waiting for me to wake up, last night it felt like she didn’t want to be around me, and now she wanted to be around me.

“I didn’t thank you for last night” she said “So thank you”,

I nodded and smiled “It’s okay, I couldn’t let you sleep outside” I explained.
Cassidy nodded and we started chatting about things back home, and how much she was missing her family. I have to admit I was missing my dad, and visiting my mum. I wish they were here right now.

A boy ran over to Cassidy and hugged her tight and made her scream, I looked closely and noticed it was that Josh boy that was talking to her at the fire yesterday, I sighed walked forward “I will see you at the first activity Cassidy” I said smiling and waved her goodbye, she did nothing but slap the boy that was spinning her around in the air and playing around with her. I sighed and knew there was nothing I could do to that girl away from him, he had a personality that a girl could love, and I had one that only a girl could hate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that's all I got so far, and the rest is getting written slowly

comments will mean I will write faster since I know people are reading it.
So yeah comments = updates

thanks x