Secret, Lies and Sins

004

Cassidy’s P.O.V

I was sitting in the room with a group of people waiting for our group leader to come in and greet us all, I knew no one in my group except Josh. But Josh was sweet and cute and so great to be around so I didn’t really mind. “I wonder what our first activity is” said Josh,
I nodded “Yeah me too” I said smiling “I hope it’s something fun”
He smiled at me and winked “I love it when you smile” he said in a flirty voice,
I didn’t say anything but turned away and blushed, and then I heard the sound of the backdoor opening and I turned my attention to it,
“Oh great” I groaned as I saw the person walking through that was going to be our group leader.
It was Niall.
Out of all people why him? Was someone trying to make me fall in love with him and get hurt? And to make matters worse the other leader was that girl he shagged, Angela is her name I think.
Josh nudged me “Hey look Cass it’s your best friend” teased Josh,
I rolled my eyes and slapped him making him jump and start laughing,
He moved his hands over my arms and started tickling my body, making me squirm and giggle “Josh stop it” I said,
Josh laughed and kept doing it, and I could feel my body getting sore from all the laughing,
I looked up and saw Niall rolling his eyes and talking to Angela, and she was laughing and he was acting like he was flirting with her, was he trying to make me jealous?

“Okay guys” called Angela,
Josh stopped tickling me and turned his attention to her, and I did the same along with the rest of the group, “Our first activity is the bush walk” announced Niall,
Everyone in the room groaned and complained to each other, except me I was actually glad we were going on a bush walk, I loved the bush it made me feel like I was back at home on the farm,
I felt my mind sadden as I thought of my family back home, my mum, dad and Brandon.
I was wondering what they would be doing right now, I sighed and then turned to Josh who was poking faces at me, I laughed and slapped his arm again, “You are so funny Josh” I said loud enough that Niall heard.
Josh laughed and hugged me tight and pulled me off the chair and stood up and carried me to the front of the room “So are we going now or what?” asked Josh as he guided my body up over his shoulder,
“First we have to go through the rules” said Angela, “Young man can you please put your girlfriend down, and take a seat’
We both didn’t say anything as we walked back to our chairs, but we looked at each other and tried not to laugh and then I sat back down on the cold hard chair and waited for Angela and Niall to go through the rules.

They were the typical rules.
Stick to the track, don’t run, always stick with your partner, and of course don’t touch any plants if you don’t know what they are.
“Now we’re going to divide you into pairs so you can socialize with other people” explained Niall “Because that’s what camp is all about, meeting other people and making new friends”,

---

There was 4 people left, Josh and I and some girl with bright red hair and a boy with blonde hair and glasses and didn’t look up he looked straight at the ground, he must be shy.
Josh turned to me and said “I hope you get stuck with her, she looks creepy”
I laughed and slapped his arm “Don’t be mean” I said,
Josh laughed “Seriously if it’s me I will jump into the lake” he said with a serious look on his face,
I laughed and turned to face Angela and Niall who were discussing who would be put into what group and then walked over to Josh, “Okay Josh you will work with that boy at the back, and the girl at the back you are with me, and you sweetheart will be working with Niall” she said as she pointed to me, to be Niall’s partner.
Niall waved at me trying to act like I had no idea who Niall was, but I knew who he was, and I was trying to forget him. I don’t actually hate Niall Horan, I think he is a nice person, that’s the problem, I know that if he is nice I’m going to fall for him, and either get into trouble, or get my heart broken or worse both.
I walked over to Niall “You totally set this up” I laughed,
Niall laughed “You caught me” he said with a grin and handed me a map “We have track 6”
I sighed “Okay let’s go then Horan” I said and started walking out of the room.

--

Niall and I were walking the track and then we both dropped down near a picnic table, “We got stuck with the long track I swear” I complained,
Niall nodded with agreement “Yeah there is no way any other course is this long” he said and took a sip out of the water bottle, and then handed to it to me.
I put it up to my mouth and drank the water and it made my body feel so much better not having a dry throat.
“How much longer should this take?” I asked,
Niall shrugged and looked at the map “Another ten minutes I guess’ he said,
“We should just sit here for five minutes and wait to we have our energy back, agree?” I asked,
Niall didn’t say anything but nodded softly and sat closer to me and leaned back, and looked into the trees, and watched as nature just acted natural around us.

Niall’s P.O.V

My plan was working so far, I suggested I go with Cassidy because she’s shy and won’t want to be with someone she doesn’t know that well, and I knew if she went with that Josh boy, something bad would happen because he is wasn’t that mature. Then I suggested we took the longest track because I like walking. That was a lie I hated walking, it was my least favourite thing to do in the world.
But it helped all that planning to this moment, I was sitting here, alone with her in nature it was peaceful and quiet there was no one else around just us.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it” she said,
“What is?” I asked,
“Nature” I said,
“Don’t you live near stuff like this at home?” I asked,
She hesitated at first, and started stuttering words and then finally spoke clearly “No I don’t we cut down all the trees to make room for the extensions” she explained,
I nodded “Cool” I said having no idea what to say next.

She turned to me and smiled and I looked at her perfect face, I just wanted to kiss her soft cheeks one more time, and then embrace her face in my hands and move my face closer to hers, and kiss those soft lips and then feel those butterflies in my stomach.
I leaned my face forward and went for her cheek, and then she jumped up to her feet and grabbed my hands “Come on let’s start heading back to camp” she said and pulled me to my feet,
I nodded “Yeah we need to get back soon” I said.

--

We arrived back with the group and Cassidy ran straight to Josh when she saw him, I sighed there was no way I could compete with him, just look at the way she is with him, it’s like he is her Romeo, and she is his Juliet, they are meant for each other.
Angela walked over to me, I sighed and greeted her with a smile “How was your walk?” she asked,
“Long” I said,
Angela nodded “Well we have lunch now, but after that I’m free to have some fun if you know what I mean” she said leaning towards my ear and biting down on the top of it, I didn’t want to do anything that would make her get the wrong, idea so I smiled weakly at her, and watched as she started walking towards the dining area for some lunch.
I looked around and noticed everyone was going to lunch, and I really wanted to be by myself at the moment, I just wanted to lay down and watch tv and think about her, and how I was going to get her, her being Cassidy.

I walked towards the cabins and then I noticed two figures a boy and a girl, the boy was leaning against one of the cabins and the girl was standing on his toes looking into his eyes, I walked closer and I noticed that it was Cassidy and Josh. They looked happy and she was smiling at him, and then that’s when my stomach dropped, and I felt depressed, she moved her head closer to his and their lips locked, for a sweet slowly passionate kiss. I rolled my eyes and walked past them and then to my cabin and slammed the door shut.

I dropped onto my bed and just stared at the ceiling, this is what wanting something you can’t have feels like, you feel like crap.You feel like dying and you want to give up on someone but you can’t it’s just not possible.

I sat up and stared out the window, and then started thinking. Maybe if I show that I’m over her, we can become friends and then one day I can go in and kiss her, and everything will be fine, and I will be happy. But the problem was I only had the summer to do this, and it was going to be hard with that Josh boy around. I had to get him out of the picture and then I can have Cassidy.

I heard a knock on my cabin door, I groaned and looked towards it and yelled “Come in”
I watched as the wooden door slowly opened, and Angela walked in and I smirked at her,
She winked “Ready for a good time?” she asked as she slowly made her way to me,
I nodded and acted like I was into it, but I wasn’t. Every kiss, every touch meant nothing I wasn’t paying attention, I was trying to make her fall for me, so I could use her against Cassidy, and make her jealous. I knew this was going to work.

I am Niall Horan.

I get what I want when I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai guys, so that was freshly written and it took me a whole 3 hours since I was distracted by twitter and tumblr, and also getting ready for this weekend.
I have a party to go to and it's going to be fun, since I barely see my friends out of school because they live in different towns, and I live in the middle of no where.

comments = updates that I promise will be better then this.

Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/jessluvslouist