One Thing

006

Juliet’s P.O.V

Most girls would dream for this moment, to have Louis Tomlinson from One Direction begging them to be their girlfriend, I stared into those eyes that make me melt, and looked at his gorgeous face, there was a lump in my throat, and I tried clearing it but it didn’t work I was too shocked.

“So are you going to answer me?” he asked,

I didn’t say anything and sat down on the edge of my bed and just stared at him, why was he asking me to be his girlfriend? He had just came back into my life, and he expects for me to jump straight into his arms, and make him mine and be like his accessory.

I shook my head “I can’t” I whispered,

“What was that?” he asked and got up and sat beside me “I didn’t hear you”

I shook my head and gripped my hands together and stared down at them, I couldn’t look him in the eyes “I don’t think I trust you enough yet” I said, “And I know I like you, but this is all just so sudden”

Louis nodded and leaned over and kissed my cheek and then my lips lightly, “Well if I ask you in the future will your answer change?” he asked,

I shrugged “I don’t know” I said, I sighed and hugged him tight “Louis I’m so sorry”

Louis sighed and pushed me off him “No don’t be sorry, I’m the one that is sorry” he said “I’m the idiot”.

I went to say something but he stopped me and got off my bed and walked straight to the door, and gave me a faint smile and walked out of my room not saying one word or even giving me a second glance, and then I heard the front door slam and that’s when I knew that Louis Tomlinson had just walked out of my house broken hearted, that sweet boy that would always make me smile, and I was the one that had broken his heart, and I hated it.

Louis’s P.O.V

I slammed the front door shut and then threw the flowers on the ground and scrapped them into the pavement on the footpath, “Girls” I muttered to myself and stormed back over to my house,

I was greeted by Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn who came over cheering me “I thought you would be making sweet love to her right now Louis you pussy slayer” yelled Harry and man hugged me, I just stood there as the curly haired boy hugged me, and then Liam noticed the emotionless look on my face, and then Harry pulled away and noticed it too. “What happened?” asked Liam,

I sighed “She said no” I said and walked straight past them and walked inside the house and walked straight up to my bedroom and thankfully my curtains were still shut and I wasn’t able to see her, and she wouldn’t see me as a tear rolled down my face, and I picked up my guitar and started strumming,

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, and Niall poked his head around the door “You okay?” he asked,

I shook my head “I just want to be alone” I said,

Niall nodded “It’s going to be okay” he said “We’re going to go but Harry is staying we really want to stay too, but I need to go home to Ireland and Danielle wants Liam and Zayn isn’t feeling well”

“It’s fine” I lied “Tell Harry to come up”.

Niall nodded and hugged me tight and patted my head “You’re strong Louis I know you are” he said before leaving my room.

I sighed and placed my guitar behind my bed and laid back and stared at the roof, I guess I only had myself to blame for what was happening it was my fault that I thought I could just get a girl when I say so, and not let her get to know me, I was just used to girls throwing their body at me, and then having sex with me as soon as I wanted to. I was acting like a guy on Jersey shore.

I shuttered at the thought of all those girls that were throwing themselves at me, and then Harry walked in my room and sat down at the end of my bed,

“I’m here for you buddy” he said and placed his hand on my leg “You know that right?”

I nodded “Thanks dude” I said and sat up.

Ever since I auditioned for the X Factor and I was placed in a group with the boys, Harry has become my best friend in the whole entire world,, and he is always there for me, it’s great I know he is friends with me for me, not because of my famous name.

“Do you want to go to the park?” asked Harry,

I shrugged “Maybe” I said and stared at my wall; it was filled with photos of me when I was younger and growing up, and then one of them had me hugging Juliet and she was smiling really big and we were both wearing our best clothes she was wearing a cute dress, and I was wearing a mini tux.

Harry noticed what I was looking at “Was that you and her?” he asked,

I nodded “Yeah” I said.

There was silence for about an hour, and then Harry convinced me to go to the park, and we were now walking home and we walked past Juliet’s house and I saw her sitting outside on the front porch just sitting there in her hoodie and she had it over her head, and she looked me in the eyes, Harry nudged me forward as I walked past her, that first girl that ever broke my heart.

But I still wasn’t giving up on her, she was going to be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so like this is all I have written so far, everything else will be posted brand new, and I'm slowly getting there.

Comments = updates
So leave me a comment and I will update as soon as I'm done :)

thanks x