Status: Active! Comment even if you don't like it, please! It would still mean a lot! Subscribe if you did! XOXO, Errbear

Never Look Back

Never Lose Hope

Orpheus
While Eurydice's father approved of me, not everyone approved of our relationship. When we went out, we got funny looks. My dark skin against hers was alarming. People didn't like it. Eury didn't seem to notice and I didn't care. I was in love, and anyone who didn't like that didn't matter.

But it was something that bothered me. I mean, if the opinions of strangers could put a wrinkle in our relationship, what else could happen?

I didn't even want to think about it.

Image


Eurydice
Orpheus had a thing about going out in public. He loathed it. Something about the stares.

I didn't see it. When he looked into my eyes, I couldn't see anyone but him. When he held my hand, I felt electricity. And when he kissed me, it was like an out-of-body experience.

I didn't see the problem people had. I saw the guy who bought me flowers without occasion. I saw the guy who serenaded me and wrote me poetry.

I saw perfection.

I would learn soon, however, that there would be plenty of things and people who would try to tear us apart. And through it all, up until the very end, we never lost hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, subscriptions, SUGGESTIONS and CRITIQUES, please! You're probably tired of me saying that, but I really need to hear from you guys!

XOXO,
Errbear