Status: Active! Comment even if you don't like it, please! It would still mean a lot! Subscribe if you did! XOXO, Errbear

Never Look Back

Epilogue

Eurydice
Orpheus never meant to hurt me. He was trying to save me.

He only meant to love me. But he blamed himself. He sat around, writing sad songs and singing himself into a depression. The words could drive even the coldest of people into tears.

Aristaeus finally found Orpheus. He and the other Argonauts finished him off, killing him in cold blood. They gave him the same fate that they gave me, a bullet through the heart. Just in time, because Orpheus was on the verge of doing it himself.

And now, we are together again, after death. I have come to peace with my fate, but Orpheus is a different story.

Image


Orpheus
I still regret what happened. But I learned a lot from the experience.

I learned to hold my head high and follow my dreams.

I learned to never look down, even when things get tough.

I learned to never lose hope through the bleakest and scariest of times.

I was taught to never lose my nerve, even when I'm unsure of my situation.

And the biggest lesson I was taught was to never look back.

Hold your head high. Never look down. Never lose hope. Never lose your nerve. And never, ever look back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, critiques, and suggestions please!

XOXO,
Errbear