Captured

Chapter Ten

"Louis, go upstairs and look for her friends. Zayn, look for a boat or something so we can get off this island. And I.. I will interrogate this girl," Harry instructed the boys and then turned to me.

"Go easy on her, Hazza," Zayn said before going out of the front door.

Harry started to walk around with crossed arms. He looked serious that for a moment, it kind of scared me that he might do something. But it all faded away so fast as Harry toyed with his infamous smile. "You should have just said sorry in that elevator for being a bitch around me. You didn't have to kidnap me."

Excuse you, Harry Styles.

"Or maybe you kidnapped me because you just can't resist my good looks and charms. If you did not, uhm, kick my balls, we could have kissed some more and maybe, just maybe, we could go all the way," he added.

If I wasn't tied to a chair, I would have kicked his balls again and slapped him in the face for the third time. And if this god damned handkerchief wasn't stuck in my mouth, I would have bombarded him with every profanity I know.
e'
"And where the hell are we?" he asked, "Why are we in an isolated island? Is this like a reality television show or something? I've had enough of that okay."

If this was a reality television show, the world would most likely hate Harry Styles by now. Not unless they all like a pop star with blood type jerk running through his veins. But then again, no. Apparently, this situation is just an outcome of one of the worst decisions I made in my life.

"Harry, looks like you and Austin have mutual friends," I heard Louis come down and Harry turned around.

Uh oh.

"Oi, mate!" greeted Liam, with a half-smile on his face.

Harry threw his arms around his friends, "Liam, Niall, you're here! I thought.. Austin said.."

"Let us explain, Harry," Niall said, "But first, you need to let go of Austin."

"And why on bloody hell would I do that?" Harry said, his face turning from an adorable cat into a furious lion, "She kidnapped us. She threatened us that she'll torture you. She punched Louis. She fucking hurt me like... what I really don't understand. Why are you friends with this girl?"

"And that is what we were going to explain. Will you chill for one minute?" Niall ran his fingers through his bleached hair.

"It was my idea to bring you here and Austin was kind enough to offer her place. Well she didn't really want to because, well because you're Harry Styles. And then we thought it'd be cool if we kidnapped you, and Louis and Zayn was just dragged into this because they were drunk..." and as Liam was explaining to Harry, I felt two hands untying the rope and releasing me from the misery of not being able to speak.

I turned around and say Zayn smiling at me. His eyes are so beautiful. He helped me stand up and finally, I said, "Liam, it's fine. I don't ever regret kidnapping and hurting Harry. That's what he gets for attempting to rape me."

"You did what, mate? You two know each other already?" Zayn's eyes widened.

"Excuse me, but I wasn't going to rape you. Did I ever say that?" Harry shot back.

"That's the point of raping, right? You don't actually tell your rapee, 'Hey, I'm going to have sex with you against your will.' Who does that, idiot?"

And it felt like Harry and I were stuck in our own little bubble. We left everyone out of our not so healthy conversation.

"In my defense, I was drunk. And please, I wasn't even close to taking your clothes off."

And the entire elevator scene replayed in my brain again.

"You grabbed my ass, you ass."

"You kissed me back."

"Oh my god I did not kiss you back. But you, you pushed me against the wall and who knows? I might have a spinal column fracture or something."

"You kicked me."

"You deserve it."

"And you slapped me."

"I'm not sorry."

"Harry, Austin, shut the fuck up!" Bridget yelled and both of us stopped.

"Yeah mate," Louis said, "Just apologize to the girl."

Harry rolled his eyes, "No thanks. Zayn, did you find a boat already?"

Zayn replied by moving his head. Harry, frustrated, turned his anger to Liam, "Why the fuck would you even bring me here? I thought you were responsible. We have a tour, and here we are in fucking Narnia. What are the fans going to say? They're going to hate us for going AWOL. What the fuck were you thinking Liam?"

"I was thinking about us, mate," Liam was calm, "You especially. You've been in so much trouble lately. I just want you to relax for a while. What and where we are now happened so fast, and a little vacation is not going to be so bad."

"My problem is not your problem," Harry answered.

Niall spoke, "Actually, it is. Harry, we're One Direction. We're a group. Whatever you do affects the rest of us. And this is not just about trying to maintain a good reputation. It's also about watching over each other. We're best friends. We care for you."

"Best friends don't help each other people kidnap their best friends."

"We did it for fun, and besides, it was for Austin to get back at you," Niall answered.

"You know what if you really are my best friends, you're going to take my side," Harry said. Oh my god, he is seriously not doing this. Even if Liam and Niall were wrong, he can't make them choose.

"I'm staying here, Harry." Liam said sternly.

Niall raised his hand, "Me too."

Harry turned to Zayn who immediately said, "I could really use this, Hazza. I'm sorry, but I'm staying with them."

I smiled a bit.

Finally, Harry looked at Louis.

Louis seemed uncertain, but he said, "Niall's speech was inspiring and I actually feel dead-tired from travelling. We just got here. Why not seize the moment?"

Harry, disappointed and mad, went straight to the door. Before exiting, he looked at all of us with wrathful eyes and said, "Whether you're coming or not, I'm going to find a way out of here."

Good luck with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I promised I'd post a chapter as soon as I get back from vacation, but I wasn't and I'm so sorry. I'm currently reading a novel and I'm trying to understand it because the guy who told me about it will throw in some questions right after I finish it, and that is why I couldn't find the time to type down this chapter. I also would like to share this.. my cousin and her kids from England arrived a few days ago and I got to hang out with them yesterday. The eldest, Lance, who is 9 years old, told me that he has seen the boys and he likes Harry Styles. Okay carry on.

Serious mode. Allow me to say this: I love One Direction like idek how that happened but I do. I even bought their album and although I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it since I have their songs on my iPod already, I don't regret buying it. And I don't care if people judges me for fan-girling One Direction. They'll just have to deal with it. But you have to know that I love a whole lot of other bands too. And one of them is Before You Exit. I love that band with every bone in my body so it kind of hurt me when I saw the not so positive reactions of people towards the news that they auditioned for X Factor. I've even come across this particular comment that says Riley, Connor, Braiden, Thomas and Toby are impostors. Excuse you. I just don't know how to put into words the emotions I feel right now. What is so wrong with BYE auditioning for X Factor? They can sing so yeah. I just don't understand why people suddenly hate their guts. Dammit.

Whatever happens, I will continue to listen to both One Direction and Before You Exit. I can't imagine life without them. And if BYE becomes mainstream or something, it will be painful for me, but I'll support them. That's just the way it is.

Carry on

Comment?