Captured

Chapter Eleven

It's been a day of just relaxing in the beach house. The six of us: me, Bridget, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis are still trying to get to know each other. Well, Bridget is not having a hard time, but how about me? Plus the lads' -- as they call it -- accents make it even harder. Once they speak altogether, all I do is shut up and nod like I understand a single thing. But we're getting along..I think.

There are four bedrooms in this house. The master's bedroom, two guest rooms, one which is Bridget's, and a room that doesn't have a bed, only a crib. It's supposed to be my nursery room, but you know what happened. I gave Louis and Zayn the master's, Niall and Liam are still in the same guest room, and I'm together with Bridget.

We had a "little" trouble with cooking dinner last night. Louis volunteered himself to prepare the food, but he didn't know what he was doing so we ended up eating Spam because Louis' dish turned into ashes. Good thing we have so many easy-to-prepare food in this household. If not, we would all be starving.

"It's almost dark," Louis said, looking outside the window.

Niall, who was playing with his iPhone, replied, "So?"

"Hazza has been gone for twenty-four hours already."

"He's not really gone. There's like a small forest behind this house that leads you to nowhere but the sea. So yeah, Harry's not gone," I told Louis.

"What if he's starving, or dehydrated?" asked Zayn.

"The only place in this island where food can be found is this house, and I'm pretty sure he knows where to go," I said.

"Can we please please look for him?" Louis said, putting on his Toms, "Boys?"

"I still hate him. So much," Niall answered.

Liam, who I thought was sleeping, replied, "Me too."

"Oh c'mon lads. It's not like we're not used to Harry being a douche bag. He's our best friend. Look me in the eyes and tell me that not a single fiber in your flesh is concerned of Harry's whereabouts," Zayn jumped at Niall.

"I was going to--ugh," the Irish kid grumbled, "Fine, I'm going to help you find Hazza, but I'm still not going to talk to him. Liam?"

"We know you're awake, Liam. Let's go," Bridget took his sweater and threw it on his face.

Liam simply sighed, and just like I him, I reluctantly followed them out the door.

The atmosphere was filled with puffs of clouds. Back in the city, you wouldn't really appreciate the sky. And even when you're on top of a building, all you'll ever see is another building, higher or lower than what you're standing on. The New York skyline is an amazing fascination for tourists. Photographers love their perfect snapshot of the skyscrapers. But things like these don't captivate me anymore, most likely because I grew up there. That's why I like it better here in the beach house. Away from everything that's common.

We entered the woodland in silence, looking for signs of Harry Styles. Nothing.

"Hazza!" Louis called.

No answer.

"Harry! Harry, come out now, mate!" Zayn tried too.

Nothing but complete and utter tranquility. As we walked deep into the heart of the forest, the sky over head was getting darker.

Bridget shivered and said with a trembling voice, "Just show yourself, you idiot."

Every minute passed by and we were losing hope. Or maybe that's just me. I'm not really into this whole search-for-Harry-Styles crusade.

"I think we should separate," Liam suggested. I gave him a no-way look, but before I could say anything, he reassured me, "I remember the path back to the house, Austin. I'll take Niall and Bridget with me."

"I'm going with Austin," Zayn said.

"How about me?" asked Louis.

We all stared at each other, and finally, Zayn answered, "Okay fine you're coming with us. After thirty minutes that we still don't find him, we all go back to the house and continue the search tomorrow."

Everybody nodded, and we parted ways. I opened my senses to anything that would indicate that Harry Styles is within the vicinity. If only someone had invented jerk-detector, looking for Harry Styles would have been so much easier.

But how can you find someone who doesn't want to be found. I thought, "What if he doesn't really want us to find him. If he's too desperate to get off this island, he must have swum away already and back to the arms of his billions of fans."

That's great news for me. I will not have to worry about him anymore. But then again, that would be the worst news a Directioner will ever receive in his/her life. And if they find out that I "kidnapped" Harry Styles, I will not only go to jail, but I will also receive hate mails and death threats.

I must find Harry Styles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah it's been a while. This chapter has been in my drafts for two months now. I apologize for not updating :-(( Nevertheless, I'm glad to be back. xx